Chapter 52 (lowkey mature)

A/N: This doesn't have any sex in it, but it's a little more mature than the rest of the story so far. You don't need to read it to understand anything, ch. 53 picks up right after 51

 I thought Colby would stop, but he definitely didn't, and for that I was extremely thankful.

He moved his hands down to the waistband of his sweatpants that I was wearing and tucked his hands inside to grab my bare ass. I kissed him harder, letting him know that I wanted him, that I needed his hands on my body. He squeezed my skin with his warm hands, sending goosebumps down my legs.

I got to taste his tongue again and moved my hand from the side of his face to the back of his head. I buried my fingers in his hair and pulled a little bit, which seemed to egg him on even more. He squeezed me tighter, moving his hands around my waist and the backs of my thighs. He pushed his waist into me and I could feel him through our sweatpants. I pushed my waist into his, too, and we made out, just memorizing the feeling of each other's bodies, the gentleness turning into hunger for more. But we weren't about to fuck on this air mattress in an abandoned asylum with the guys next to us. No way. Especially not for our first time.

I moved my kisses away from his lips, down against his jawline and to his neck. I kissed him softly all the way down to his collarbone and then out to his shoulder, since he still wasn't wearing a shirt. He put one of his hands in my hair and pushed me into him a little bit more. I moved back up toward his lips again, leaving a trail of kisses on my way. I kissed him again, but not for very long before he moved his kisses down, too. He licked slowly down my neck, and slowly slid his hand across my body and up underneath my shirt, feeling my warm skin but not going underneath my bralette.

He moved back up to my lips, then unexpectedly rolled me over onto my back and got on top of me. He focused on my neck again, then moved his head down to my stomach. He lifted my shirt up a little bit, and left a wet trail up my body with his lips and tongue. He stopped at the bottom of my bra again, not trying to do anything I didn't want him to. I was glad he did that, because I actually wanted to keep my clothes on for this trip. I didn't lift my bra up, but grabbed his hand and set it on my breast, on top of my very thin bralette.

He moved his hand around, squeezing and rubbing and pinching in all of the right places, still kissing my body.

"Hey, Colby," I whispered when I caught my breath.

"Mhm," he said into my skin.

"You know we're not going to fuck in front of them, right?" I asked.

"Yes, baby girl, I know," he said, his breath warm against the soft skin of my stomach. A new round of goosebumps coated my arms and legs when he called me that. He pulled his hand out from underneath my shirt and planted one long, passionate kiss on my lips before getting off of me and laying back down.

"Fuck," I whispered. He chuckled softly.