Chapter 19: Punishment

Cassian's POV:
I think I'm in love.
Ha! Not so fast. I don't want to rush things with my Kiara.
When she opened the door of her house, I had expected to see a princess.
Instead, I saw a heavenly angel. An exquisite, ravishing beauty. The dress suited her better than I had thought. It hugged her worship worthy body perfectly. It looked so much better on Kiara than on her.....
I had noticed Zorraine on the school grounds, watching from the sidelines.
His jealousy was largely evident on his half shadowed face.
Unfortunately for him, he would always be watching from the sidelines when it came to Kiara.
Bad luck, Ren but the beautiful, sharp tongued girl is mine. And I will do anything to keep it that way.
Her long golden brown locks tumbled around her angelic face, framing it like a masterpiece painting. She seemed so damn adorable and embarrassed when her mother addressed me. She was a mixture of shy and sharp, speechless and witty, childlike innocent and impish mischievous; all at the same time.
I could tell I had taken her by surprise when I fluid danced with her. It felt so right to have been able to hold her. So incredible. As if she belonged in my arms and nowhere else.
And when I kissed her, it was like I had been forgiven all my crimes. Her lips were soft as a cloud. A vanilla flavoured cloud. She tasted of chocolate and I had to stop myself from pinning her down on the bench, and doing several indecent things to her.
Her skin was sinfully velvety. My fingers running down her arms and neck felt like I was stroking the finest velvet fabric.
She had looked so delicious when she pulled away. Red, swollen lips, lightly flushed cheeks and hooded eyes made me want to lose control completely. By the way she had looked at me, I figured that I had some effect on her as well...
The only annoying thing in the evening was Miss Luella Walters. She put a dampener on the perfect evening by interrupting us. For what? For kissing.
I laughed to myself. She looked like she herself had never been kissed in her life, so now she was trying to take her years of frustration on more appealing people.
Big mistake you made, Miss Walters.
Big, deadly mistake.
______________________
I watched her yell at the wrestlers on the telly and bang her fists on the armrests of her sofa.
Yell all you want, Luella. The rest of your yelling will only be in pain, tonight.
I transported myself to her sofa and stood behind it. Of course, she didn't realise a damn thing and continued to howl at the telly. Stupid old broad.
Deciding to toy with her a little, I willed the telly to switch itself off.
Luella looked at the black screen bewildered, not knowing how the power cut took place.
She banged the remote control on the armrest and grumbled in frustration. Suddenly, the TV screen lit up and what she saw there made her scream in shock.
My face.
"Are you surprised, Miss Walters?" I asked from behind her, as the on-screen Cassian copied my movements.
She screamed even louder as she bolted up from the sofa, "What the ruddy hell?! Cassian Montez! How....?!"
I smiled, "Oh, I just didn't feel like visiting you in person, so I took this method. So much easier, don't you think?"
She didn't answer as she sat back down from horror and old age rheumatism.
I continued, "You see, I don't like being interrupted. And I really hate it when people do things I don't like."
I, as in the off-screen Cassian, placed my hands on her plump shoulders and whispered right in her ear, "You shouldn't have done something I don't like. Now I'm gonna show you what I do to people who piss me off, Luella..."
I didn't give her the opportunity to yell as I transported her away from her house.
The last thing she saw was my on-screen face laughing at her terror before everything around her went black.
__________________________
"Come on, come on, get up! I can't wait to try out my toys on you, Luella!"
I watched her scramble on her weary boned knees to stand up. She looked around herself, her expression filled with fear, shock and curiosity.
"What is this place? Wh-where am I?"she asked in a frightened voice.
I smirked, "You're home sweet home."
And I meant it. I had brought her to my excruciation chamber. A place where I showed my victims what real Mantzari could do.
She observed her surroundings, her wrinkly face growing more and more fearful. Good. So my toys did scare her.
I snapped my fingers and she was slammed into a large wooden chair, her wrists and ankles bound by my chains.
She screamed half-croakily, as I took one of my most used toy. A face reassembler.
I fingered it's iron grooves lovingly, feeling the familiar rush of adrenaline surge through my veins.
Luella whimpered, "Please, Montez, don't- don't do th-this. D-don't hurt m-me pl-please..."
"Of course, I'll make sure not to hurt you any more than you deserve, Lu."
I fitted the reassembler over her pudgy, wrinkly face and fixed it there with a bolt.
She groaned in pain as the needles on the machine stung her skin.
"I could tell you that it won't hurt, but why give you false hope, huh?"
I cranked the handle on the side of the reassembler as the machine whirred to life. It had become rusty from long unuse, as the metal springs and knobs started to work slowly at first but speeded up later on.
Her eyes widened as the needles plunged into her flesh and twisted themselves around the folds of her skin. Trying to find her facial nerves.
Luella tried to yell, but right at that moment, a needle touched one of her facial nerves which disabled her to move her lips. She just gaped at me, unable to make a sound, all her unscreamed pleas conveyed through her fearful eyes.
"Let me tell you a little secret, Lu. My real name is....." I whispered my real name in her ear before a needle snapped an auditory nerve.
Judging by her terrified grimace, she was not oblivious to my identity. Perfect. I just love it when people recognize me and grovel before me.
However, dear Luella won't be able to grovel a lot....
A needle snapped her optic nerve and her irises turned completely opaque, blinding her.
One by one, all her sensory nerves were snapped and she was left with only her heart, lungs and other non-facial organs still functioning. Soon, they won't be functioning either.
The needles retracted and were replaced by several, small rotating blades with sharp, serrated edges. I stepped back to avoid the blood splattering me. Just in time too, as a jet of blood spurted out and sprayed across the wall behind me. The blades sliced off her stubby nose, her ears and her eyelids, as more blood splattered out, gushing out in ruby red fountains.
It was like water pouring out of a hose. I knew she wanted to wail and scream out in pain. But she couldn't, because she didn't freaking have lips to scream out.
Blood poured out of her mutilated face as the rest of her body twisted and writhed in protest. As a result, the chains simply held her tighter.
The blades finally stopped rotating and then retracted themselves. I moistened my lips in anticipation of what was about to follow.....
A large, flat blade shot out and positioned itself in the crook of her neck. A wooden block levelled itself with the blade so that they met in a straight line.
The surface of the wooden block wasn't smooth but lined with deep grooves owing to the hundreds of times the blade had struck the block.
The hundreds of times I had punished the people of Oakwood who had pissed me off.
One click of my fingers and her head would be severed.
I leant towards her and whispered softly, though I knew she couldn't hear me.
My nerve snapping needles had made sure of that.
"Luella, Luella. You really shouldn't have annoyed me."
Her body spasmed and twitched weakly in my chains, still fighting for life. Still hoping I would spare her worthless human life. Who was she kidding?
"All those things your granny told you about the Mantzari monster. They were all true. All of them. I am that cruel."
I snapped my fingers.
Her disfigured head left a bloody trail on the marble floor as it rolled away.
_________________________
Third person's POV:
8 year old Olivia Wilde pushed her doll pram along the almost deserted road, humming a lullaby to her dolls to make them go to sleep.
She had been so engrossed in the dolls' tea party which she and her best friend, Mia had been having, that she didn't realise the setting sun.
She knew that her mother would yell her head off if she was too late for dinner and stayed out too long. She hurried home as fast as she could on her small, skinny legs. In order to get home faster, she took a rather less travelled lane as a short cut.
Although she had not noticed it, she was walking by the Oakwood Forest. The setting sun sent tall, grim shadows of the trees across the desolate road. Crows cawed loudly, the sounds ringing out through the eerily quiet lane.
Olivia hummed to keep cheerful and tried to ignore the faint sense of oppresion eating away at her.
Suddenly, something at the side of the road, right on the edge of the forest, caught her eye.
Something round and dark. It glistened oddly in the watery evening sunlight.
Intrigued, she jogged towards the ball- like object to see what it was, dragging her pram furiously behind her. The flimsy plastic wheels scraped on the rough, asphalt road, almost on the verge of coning apart from the wheels.
When she got to the object, she bent down and stretched out a small hand to examine it.
However, something that came off on her fingers when she touched it, made her draw back in horror.
Blood.
There was no mistaking the dark red, slimy, wet substance covering the object.
Very hesitantly, she came closer to it, to understand what it actually was. Was that dirty, greyish blood- matted thatch on top of the thing.... hair?
It took her a few more prods to figure out that it was a human head.
The head of an old woman, which was horribly disfigured and traces of her fearful expression was still evident on it.
Olivia immediately fainted after realising it, but not without screaming her lungs out.
She was afraid.
________________________
Author's note
Wassup you cool people who are kind enough to read my story!
Tell me how you liked this chapter. I know I wasn't too creative, but I would be more than happy to recieve any criticism or suggestions.
I haven't put in a picture of Olivia. Should I, or do you wanna imagine the way she looks by yourself?
Please do vote, share and comment! Thanks a lot, amazing people!
Bye bye😉😉😉