Flashback

As you guys can see, (or read) this is a flashback. This is in third person's  point of view. The setting is around 80 years ago, in Oakwood. Read on to know more!
_________________________

"Ren! Ren! Look what I found!"
12- year old Zorraine Mantzari looked up from his easel, his face and fingers streaked with paint.
His younger brother, 10- year old Cassian Mantzari bounded into the room.
The two boys were extremely close to each other, and their little sister, 8- year old Allyson.
They lived in the bustling town of Oakwood, where due to their grandfather's occupation, they were given the status of royalty.
Their mother, Lady Veronique was a woman who valued her social life dearly and threw the most lavish parties, where only the most lavish people were invited.
She cared for her daughter more than she cared for her sons. She had craved a daughter for her firstborn and when both her firstborn and secondborn turned out to be boys, she was devastated. Her sons never could experience motherly love due to her negligence.When her third child came out as a girl, it was a blessing in disguise.
She showed off young Allyson at parties, society meetings and family gatherings as a perfect little angel.
Her husband though, loved all his children equally dearly.
Zorraine and Cassian often went on hunting expeditions in the Oakwood Forest with their father, visited theatres and fairs with him and learnt to be the perfect gentlemen from him.
Lord Markus made sure that his children recieved proper human values and taught them to care for their friends and family.
Most of all, he taught them to love.
On the other hand, their grandfather, Mayor Nathaniel did not acknowledge the presence of either Zorraine, or Allyson.
He only had eyes for his younger grandson Cassian. According to him, Cassian had the makings of a proper Mantzari. If guided properly, he could become the most powerful man on earth....
However, Lord Markus disliked his father's love for bloodshed and violence. He did not approve of the Mayor's influence on Cassian and forbade him from spending too much time with him.
Cassian was always in awe of his grandfather. Later, he started to idolize him and wanted to follow in his footsteps....
However problematic the family may have been, they were a family to the end. The three siblings never left each other's sides.
Cassian opened his small fist to reveal a tiny, bronze bullet.
A bullet from one of their father's hunting guns.
Zorraine was horrified, "Cass! Did you forget about father's warnings? Why did you touch his ammunition?"
Cassian pouted, "But look at it, Ren. Its so beautiful and miniscule. Who would've thought that such a tiny object could take someone's life?"
His elder brother took it from him and held his shoulders gently, "Look Cass, its dangerous, alright? You shouldn't play with these things. We obey father, don't we? He forbade us from entering his ammunition room and it's for our own safety. So don't ever go in there again, alright?"
The little boy nodded, "I won't. I promise."
Zorraine smiled. It was hard to stay annoyed at the little angelic faced child, "Would you like to go play with Ally?"
Cassian brightened up, "Yes! I will go find her. We can play pirates!"
Little did Zorraine know, that it was Mayor Nathaniel who had given little Cassian the deadly bullet, and showed him how to load a gun with it...

 We can play pirates!" Little did Zorraine know, that it was Mayor Nathaniel who had given little Cassian the deadly bullet, and showed him how to load a gun with it

Lady Veronique Mantzari

Lord Markus Mantzari

Mayor Nathaniel Mantzari

Author's note
Wassup people! How do you like the Mantzaris? Messup family, I know. I put in some pictures of the older Mantzaris, the way I imagined them. But you are free to imagine them as you like!
Thanks for reading!😉😉😉