10 | we take separate ways

Start from the beginning

"She calls you by your apartment number too doesn't she?" The woman comments slightly after Nox leaves. She has caramel blond hair that reach her collarbones, olive skin and intense gray eyes that almost look silver. The faintest lines form near her dimple area and near the corners of her eyes signifying that she's must be a smiley person and perhaps a few years older than me.

"Yeah," I reply and she chuckles. "Does she call everyone by their numbers?" I question.

"I'm starting to think that she doesn't know any of our names here."

And I think you might be right.

"Is Nox always this-" I begin but she interrupts me.

"Antisocial?" She chimes.

"Cool and collected."

She chuckles once more and this time an accidental snort slips out. "If you put it that way then yes. She's not the most approachable person even though she's manager. But she's the one keeping this place up and running. I'll give her that. She's one hardworking young woman."

The elevator though is still out of order, I think to myself.

The woman starts sorting out her clothes and while she does that she bends slightly over the machine, her back facing me. I lower my gaze as my eyes size up her hourglass figure. She's wearing a formal gray jacket, black jeans and stilleto heels. My guess is that she has an office job. Before I leave the room, she suddenly asks "What number are you?"

"I'm in No 7." I reply pausing in my tracks.

She draws a deep breath and bends further down to grab some lacy black underwear then tosses them in a machine. When she bends down her jeans lower a bit revealing a generous amount of her black thong. I would be lying if I said I wasn't turned on, because that's exactly what I am right now.

She's doing this on purpose.

"So you're right on top of me." She breathes and her saying those words makes my dick rise under the fabric of my jeans.

"W-what?" I stammer almost choking on my breath and she tilts her neck a bit. Her profile is so beautiful. Her facial features are so strong and the thickness of her lips shows from how they're naturally protruding.

"You live on the floor above." She says with a grin, her silver eyes catching my brown ones. She knows she's affecting me in some type of way.

Fuck she's hot.

"So what's your name No 7?" She inquires. Even her voice is alluring.

"I'm Jimin." I reply. "Park Jimin."

"I'm Bethany." She moons and I smile. When she empties the rest of her basket in the machine she puts in a quarter and starts it. After that she slips the rest of her sorted clothes in additional machines and when she finishes they all start spinning simultaneously.

"Hmm, you have an exotic face." She comments and I smile awkwardly. "I haven't seen you around why is that?"

"I just moved here." I explain.

"Interesting..." Her eyes fall on the backpack that is slung over my shoulder and her brow arches slightly. "So you're in university?" She asks while twirling a lock of her hair with her forefinger.

"Yes,"

"What's your major?"

Shit, I'm fifteen minutes late, I suddenly remember. I was already delayed because I wanted to confront Nox. If I were over Evelyn, I would probably fuck her on the laundry machine while her black lacy thongs spin around in there along with the rest of her clothes.