Nova's Filler Reunion

Start from the beginning

Fixit said, "It might be impossible for humans to handle such complex technology."

Denny coughed which Fixit added, "All, except you Denny." which he was satisfied. The portal opened which Nova came through with all the gears she brought back and said, "Guys, I want you to meet my friend......" as she move aside where they can see a silhouette form coming out of the portal before it closes behind.

A figure seem to be a female which her helm shape like a heart with pigtail and her headset is pointed out. Her color is pink with golden trim and had a shape of a heart on her chest. "Hi! I'm Piper!!! Nice to meet you, everyone." The female minicon said, with a wink.

Everyone was surprised to see a minicon on Earth. Strongarm said, "Is that....a minicon?!"

"Wow, They're really Cybertronians." Piper said excitedly at Nova which she nodded. "Oh man Oh man.....Just look at you all!"

Piper walk up to Bee, "You must be Bumblebee, leader of the team. I heard so much about you!! Is it true you fought alongside Optimus during the war?! What kind of firepower you have?! Is Cybertron cool?!"

BumbleBee didn't know what to think of her, the way she speaks reminded of Miko when she first met the Autobots. He doesn't what to answer when Piped moved towards Sideswipe.

"You must be Sideswipe, the law breaker..." Piper said with a smug. "you must have broken all the rules, huh? That must have been a story. I want all the details."

Sideswipe said, "uh how about not."

Piper pouted before turning to Strongarm.

"And you must be Strongarm....The cadet who goes by the book. I guess Nova wasn't kidding at all. Is it true you own a cybertronian regulations? Have you ever break protocols before?" 

Strongarm said in disbelief, "Wha....I....I never break protocols."

"Even if its a dire emergency."

Strongarm didn't know what to say which Sideswipe chuckled, "Hehe I like her. She's cool."

Piper then turn to Grimlock (in robot mode)

"A former Decepticon who became an Autobot..... I've never seen anyone like you before. Is it true that you can transform into a dinobot?!"

"I sure do." Grimlock said grinned.

"Transform for me please!!!" She said excitedly. Grimlock transform into his dinobot which made Piper squealed, her optics sparkled with amazement, "Whoa... You're just, uh..... Amazing!!" which Grimlock grinned at her compliment

Piper then finally turn to see Fixit as she looked at him up close which he shrugged. "You must be Fixit, the minicon who works at the Alchemor. How rare. I thought I was the only minicon. What do you do?"