Welcome to the World

December 4, 1977
4 am

Four months had passed since Fiona's birth and she was now getting stronger and stronger by the day. Since she was born prematurely, she had to spend her first two weeks of life in the NICU inside an incubator before finally being able to come home. And what a relief it was for Benny and Frida who often carried Fiona on their chests almost all the time. It was something they desperately needed and it was something the baby desperately needed as well. Fiona now weighed 14 pounds and 3 ounces, which was the average weight of a four month old baby girl. Hans, Peter, Helene, and Lotta fell in love with their baby sister and she was just perfect. Not to mention that Fiona's newborn pictures proved just how happy and besotted Benny and Frida were with their baby girl.

Fiona was a mini Frida and was a carbon copy of her mother with brunette hair and green eyes and everything. It was also safe to say that while Frida and Agnetha were still in the hospital, the two girls snuck out to see Fiona in the NICU without getting caught and it was a bittersweet and tender moment. From there, it was revealed that Alfred was indeed Frida's dad and the two of them met for the very first time in a bittersweet and emotional moment between the two of them and baby Fiona of course.

And if that wasn't enough, the group had finished recording their new album with Agnetha sitting on a lounge chair while recording Thank You for the Music, which was one of the songs that will be featured on the new album along with I Wonder, Hole in Your Soul, Take a Chance on Me, Move On, Eagle, and The Name of the Game, along with a few others. She was still on bedrest following the incident that had left her in the hospital at the exact same time Frida was giving birth but they still had work to do.

At this point, it was a cold, early December morning and Agnetha was already nearly two weeks overdue. She and Björn were planning on getting the baby induced sooner than later. The night before, Eva had given her sister in law some jalapeños as a way to induce labor since they had read that eating spicy foods can in fact induce labor and with that being said, it was now 4 am on December 4 and Agnetha woke up feeling pain. Pain that felt like contractions to be exact. Agnetha was going into labor at last and she knew it. She nudged Björn and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Björn!" Agnetha exclaimed as she nudged Björn awake and tapped him on the shoulder. "Björn, it's time to wake up!"

Björn stirred for a little bit and groaned in his sleep as Agnetha felt him starting to wake up. Björn lifted his head up from the pillows and rubbed his eyes as Agnetha continued nudging him.

"W-W-What's going on, honey?" Björn asked sounding confused as Agnetha kept nudging him along with the fact that he was waking up at 4 am and he took a look at their alarm clock. "It's just past 4 in the morning."

"Björn, it's time!" Agnetha exclaimed as a contraction hit her.

"Time for us to wake up?!" Björn exclaimed, still sounding confused. "Anna, it's 4 in the morning. I'll hold you if you've had a nightmare."

"Björn, it's time for the baby!" Agnetha exclaimed. "I'm in labor!"

"Holy shit!" Björn exclaimed as he finally came into his senses and shot up from the bed as Agnetha had another contraction. "Ok, ok! When did you start having contractions?! And do you know how far apart they are?!"

"I don't know maybe like 10 minutes ago right when I started to wake your ass up," Agnetha exclaimed sarcastically before having yet another contraction. "And these fucking contractions seem about 5 minutes apart, maybe less."

"Ok, ok," Björn replied frantically. "Let me sit you on your little ball chair while I get everything together and let Mama, Papa, and Eva know what's going on and have them look after Linda while we're at the hospital!"