An Amazing Performance

January 26, 1977
Oslo, Norway

The group and their entourage, including Stig and Görel had just arrived in Oslo for the start of their European/Australian tour, having arrived in the Norwegian capital by plane from Stockholm. Linda, on the other hand, had been left behind with Marie-Louise and with both sets of grandparents at home in Lidingö. It had been a short, one hour flight. Most of that flight was spent sleeping and cuddling together while engaging in small talk. And after stepping off the plane at Fornebu Aiport, they each got into the waiting limousines, with Agnetha and Björn sharing one limo and Benny and Frida sharing another and so on and so forth.

The limos stopped in front of the Grand Hotel, which was the that they were to be staying in during their stay in Oslo, at last and the four friends didn't hesitate to get off their respective limos. It had been a long journey that pretty much took the entire morning and they wanted to stretch their legs and relax a bit before they had to rehearse for their first concert. Their first concert during this tour that would pretty much kick everything off, not to mention that the Norwegian crown prince and princess would be in attendance that night and wanted to request a private audience with the group afterwards as they were big ABBA fans.

"So Frida, how does it feel to be back in your homeland?!" Björn asked jokingly as he, Agnetha, Benny, and Frida hopped off of the coach bus and walked into their hotel, dragging along their luggage.

"I'm not really feeling anything to be honest," Frida replied jokingly. "I was barely even two years old even though my Aunt Olive and Uncle Arthur, along with a few of my other relatives including Roger and Sølvi still live here in Norway."

The four friends entered the hotel and arrived at the reception area, so while the young woman behind the counter began looking up their reservations, which had been booked months in advance, the four friends continued talking.

"I'm tired," Agnetha said as she yawned and laid her head on Björn's shoulder.

"Don't worry älskling," Björn replied as he turned to his tired wife and gently pat her long blonde hair and stroked it. "We will be upstairs in our room relaxing in no time."

The group were finally given their keys to their respective hotel suites which were right next to each other. Once Björn and Agnetha entered their individual hotel suite, Agnetha immediately hopped on the bed and fell asleep for good. She was that tired. Björn couldn't help but chuckle and smile at his sleeping wife.

It's been a long drive plus an exhausting flight and she's so exhausted. Bless her heart, Björn thought as he looked lovingly at his wife as she continued sleeping.

Björn gently took Agnetha's giant fur coat, hat, gloves, scarf, and winter boots off of her and placed her under the white sheets in order to make her feel comfortable. Björn left Agnetha a note on the nightstand next to her bed before sneaking out of his hotel suite to go drinking with Benny at the hotel bar. Benny and Björn sat at the hotel bar and began drinking their beer bottles and laughing and joking around like they've always done.

"So where's Frida?" Björn asked after sipping a mouthful of beer.

"Sleeping," Benny replied before taking a sip of beer.

"Anna's also sleeping," Björn replied chuckling. "Look at us, two guys just sitting here having drinks while our girls are asleep."

"Yeah true," Benny replied, also laughing.

Benny and Björn laughed for a little while more while continuing to drink their beer before calming down a bit. Once the two guys calmed down from their laughter, the bartender kindly took their now empty beer bottles away and refilled them while Björn and Benny themselves continued talking after thanking the bartender.