Writer's Note

Hello everyone!

It's official. This is the end of this story that I've been writing for nearly two years and it's become one of my best known, if not my best known story, I've written alongside I Won't Let You Go. I can't believe I'm ending this story with a little more than 14,000 readers which is just astonishing as it's something that has genuinely never happened to me before in my life and I am very grateful to every single one of you.

Anyways, the story doesn't end there. There will be a sequel, which will be the first of at least 4, that will be published within the next few days (not that I have so much published stories already) called One Man, One Woman. Yes I know, that's a Frida song but that's what Agnetha and Björn are at the end of the day: one man and one woman. And special shoutout to EndlesslyABBA and gareth168 for helping me out with this story as usual. By the way, y'all should take a chance on their stories if you haven't already because you know. That's what friends do for each other.

So I'm going to end by saying thank you for the millions of reads, likes, and comments I got on this story and I really hope you guys enjoy my sequels just as much as you enjoyed this story as well as all my others. So with that being said, I love you all so much and keep your eyes out for the sequels because as I said above, there's more to this crazy adventure.

Love,
Danielle