A Day at Gröna Lund

April 1978

A month or so has passed since the meeting and today, the group finally had their day off following their trip to Paris last week where they appeared on a TV show called Le Rendezvous du Dimanche in which they were interviewed by Michel Drucker, who was the show's host, following a live performance of Take a Chance on Me of course. Linda had gone with them as well and it explained the rare pictures of Linda sitting on Björn's lap after the show and of the group and Linda together backstage.

Now, they were back in Stockholm and they had a few days off before they had to fly to LA and film the TV special that they were doing with their friends Olivia Newton-John and Andy Gibb, as well as the grand opening of Polar Music. Agnetha and Björn had also promised Linda that they would take her to Gröna Lund later in the spring and she was looking forward to it. Benny and Frida were also going there with their children. Well, Peter and Helene weren't going to be there as they were going to be spending the weekend with their mother as much as they wanted to go to Gröna Lund with the others.

On the other hand, Hans and Lotta were going to be there along with baby Fiona. Right now, the Ulvaeus family were at home getting ready for the day ahead of them and it was chaotic for sure. This is what happens when you have two small children but at least there is no more tension between Agnetha and Björn. For now at least. Agnetha had finished taking a shower and immediately began blow drying her medium length blonde hair as Christian's high pitched cry can be heard from his playpen.

"Ugh!" Agnetha sighed as she turned the hair dryer off and tended to her infant son, who was now four months old and growing by the day. She went over to Christian's playpen and picked him up before sitting down her bed and took her breast out as Christian began feeding and she looked down at Christian and began talking to him as he ate. "You have impeccable timing little man. My hair is only half dry but I'd do anything for you, little man and same goes for your big sister."

Christian laid his bare chubby hand on Agnetha's chest as he continued nursing for another few minutes before Agnetha gently burped him and put him back into one of his other playpens downstairs as Björn looked after him and Linda while Agnetha headed back upstairs to her bathroom to finish getting ready. Once she blow dried her hair completely and put her clothes on, she noticed Björn in their bedroom getting ready himself which concerned Agnetha as he was supposed to be watching the kids while she was getting ready.

"Where are the kids?!" Agnetha exclaimed as she entered her and Björn's bedroom as she noticed Björn walking over to their bathroom and grabbing the razor and shaving cream so he can start shaving his beard.

"They're downstairs playing in the kitchen," Björn replied as he put the shaving cream on his face. "Why?"

"You were supposed to be looking after them," Agnetha replied firmly.

"Anna, don't worry," Björn replied as he continued applying the shaving cream on his face. "They are downstairs watching Sesame Street. They are in good hands."

"Yeah I don't think Cookie Monster or Big Bird are responsible babysitters," Agnetha replied sarcastically. "But whatever, I'm heading downstairs anyways."

"Alright honey," Björn replied as he began shaving his beard and Agnetha walked out of the bathroom.

Agnetha headed towards the living room and immediately panicked as she noticed Linda trying to feed Christian with some wafers and was trying to stick a wafer into his mouth. Agnetha immediately rushed over to where Linda and Christian were and immediately pulled Linda away from her brother.

"Nuh uh! No!" Agnetha exclaimed as she rushed over to where Linda and Christian were and pulled Linda away from Christian's playpen. "You're not gonna feed your baby brother a wafer!"