Festfolket

October 1970

Several months have passed since their visit to the island of Viggso. And so many things have happened. For starters, Björn got a deal on the little house on Viggso and soon enough, that little house was theirs, much to everyone's delight. But there was another thing that the four friends wanted to do on the horizon.

Agnetha, Björn, Benny and Frida had been together for about 18 months at this point. Ever since the girls sang together for the first time over a year ago, the four friends have been collaborating with each other ever since and with that being said, they each thought it was a good idea to start working together as a group.

Björn had been working with Benny in the studio while Agnetha and Frida remained home and had decided to have a girls day out. Björn came home from the studio after a long day and he was overjoyed. A little more than usual in fact.

"Hey handsome," Agnetha said, kissing Björn on the lips.

"Hey beautiful," Björn replied, kissing her back.

"Someone's in a very good mood."

"Yes indeed."

"What's going on?" Agnetha asked sarcastically as she put the dishes down, turned off the faucet, and turned to Björn and faced him.

"Oh it's nothing," Björn replied, lovingly and sarcastically.

"There is something. That I know for sure," Agnetha said sensually as she walked towards Björn.

"No," Björn replied playfully, stretching out his words and taking a step back.

Agnetha eventually reached Björn and kissed him passionately. Björn immediately gave into the taste of her sweet lips and before they could continue, he spoke up.

"Actually there is something going on. Well, two things."

"And what are they?" Agnetha asked cheekily.

"One, I love you and you already know that," Björn replied kissing Agnetha on the lips.

"Love you too. What's the other thing?"

"The other thing I'll tell you later but first let's finish what we started."

Björn and Agnetha continued their love making and soon enough, he started to strip Agnetha of her clothes. As each article of clothing was stripped off, her moans grew louder and more passionate. Her shirt came off as he kissed his way down her neck. He kissed his way down her chest and unhooked her bra, exposing her breasts.

He kissed and sucked on her nipples and caressed her breasts before kissing his way down her stomach and yanking off her dark colored pants followed by her panties. Björn grew aroused by the sight in front of him and stripped off his clothes as quickly as he could before sliding on a condom and joining Agnetha in bed. He began thrusting her until they ultimately reached their climax. They were completely out of breath and sweaty after that round of sex.

"So what was that other thing you were going to tell me?" Agnetha asked after a little while.

"Benny and I were thinking since me, you, him, and Frida have been working together as a foursome, we should start working together as such. Especially since we have been struggling to find gigs together."

"Sounds good. I love that idea."

"I knew you would. Hopefully, we can make this work."

"I hope so too."

Agnetha and Björn showered and changed into their pajamas and hung around watching TV for a little while before eventually heading off into bed. The next day, the four friends were meeting each other at the studio once again to plan out how they were going to work together as a band.