Important Matters to Discuss

December 1976

A few weeks have passed since Arrival was released and since then, the album has become a huge hit with Dancing Queen, When I Kissed the Teacher, and Money Money Money already proving to be hits. The two songs that the group were planning to release within the next few weeks and months included Knowing Me, Knowing You and Tiger. And to top it off, the group were about go on tour early in the new year. The tour would kick off in Oslo at the end of January, followed by live performances in Gothenburg and other European cities before heading back to Sweden for a little bit, where Agnetha and Björn were planning to celebrate Linda's fourth birthday with their family before flying back to Australia for the second half of their tour.

In addition to their tour, the group were planning to make a movie and they were also planning to record another album to go along with the movie's release which would be in a year from now. But those weren't the only plans that Agnetha and Björn in particular had in mind, they were also thinking about having another baby. For starters, both Björn and Agnetha wanted to have at least 3-4 children and to top it off, Linda was now three and a half and she really wanted another sibling. And there was no doubt that Björn and Agnetha had thought so too. They often thought about Linda playing with a younger brother or sister, not to mention that their love for one another has been stronger than ever lately and they didn't hesitate to show it.

Today was just a quiet day in Stockholm. It was snowing outside, which was typical for Stockholm in the middle of December and Benny's birthday was coming up. But for now, Björn and Agnetha wanted to have some family time with Linda. Scooby Doo was playing on the TV with Linda watching along with her toys scattered all over the floor while Björn was sitting inside the home studio trying to come up with a new song idea and Agnetha was making dinner for herself and her little family. Agnetha put the salad that she had been making into the bowl and poured some vinegar all over it and mixed it around before taking the roasted chicken out of the oven and setting it on the table. She took off her apron and oven mitts before calling Björn and Linda over for dinner. Well, she didn't necessarily have to call Björn over for dinner. He was able to smell the dinner from the home studio even if it was several rooms down.

"Looks like someone prepared us a lovely dinner," Björn smiled as he walked into the kitchen.

"How did you know dinner was ready?!" Agnetha asked cheekily as she looked up at her husband.

"I was able to smell it all the way from the home studio while I was trying to come up with a new song," Björn smiled.

"Oh I'm sorry," Agnetha muttered as she looked down at the meal that she had just prepared.

"It's ok älskling," Björn replied reassuringly as he put his hand on Agnetha's shoulder. "You did a great job."

"Thank you sweetheart," Agnetha replied as she looked up at her husband before turning to Linda. "Linda honey, it's dinnertime!"

"Coming mommy!" Linda exclaimed as she ran towards the dining area of their living room/kitchen.

"Linda don't run baby!" Agnetha warned as Linda continued running.

Linda ignored her mother's advice and soon enough, the vase that was standing by the doorway next to the coat rack broke, not to mention that Linda ended up cutting herself as a result after having slipped on the water that came pouring out of the vase when it broke and she touched some of the broken glass surrounding it. Linda began crying as a result and Agnetha and Björn didn't hesitate to rush over to their daughter and check up on her.

"You see why I told you not to run?!" Agnetha exclaimed, sounding very worried about her daughter.

"I'm sorry mommy!" Linda cried as she buried her head into Agnetha's shoulder.