7 | you need a good stress reliever

It has only been a weekend, but it feels like ages since I've been to uni after moving in and settling into the new apartment. It already feels homey, which is something I'm grateful and kind of ambivalent about. Yoongi was one of the reasons why I didn't feel like shit all the time and I enjoyed the little therapy session we had. I haven't spoken to Evelyn ever since that last phone call that ended up being another 'lovely' fight and I'm anxious as hell to go to my building even though we're on different majors. What if I accidentally bump into her? What if she sees me and she starts crying? What if she just gives me the cold shoulder? My emotions are all over the place and my mind is bombarded with all the 'what ifs' when it concerns Evelyn because all I want to do is talk to her and see if she's doing okay while another part of me desperately wants to avoid any sort contact with her. Another big part of me just wants her-wants to be inside her to be more precise.

I miss her like hell and I know she feels the same.

Thankfully, I haven't seen her at all during my morning classes so I decide to join my friends for lunch at a place outside campus which is like a restaurant-bar. That's better, I think to myself, distancing myself from the campus border making it less possible for me to see Evelyn.

When I step inside the restaurant, I spot my friends in a nearby booth and I give them a slight wave.

"Dude, you broke up with Evelyn!" Is the first thing that comes out of Sam's mouth.

"We said hi to her earlier and she brushed us off." Dylan continues and I sigh taking some fries off his plate. "I mean we already know she hates our guts but she was being more polite this time." He chuckles like a jerk and I punch his arm.

Before I say something, my friend Taehyung steals the spotlight. "So you finally listened to us eh?"

"Alright guys, first of all shut up." I start and they burst into a pile of snickers and cackles. "Secondly, yes we did in fact break up."

"Tell us how it happened." Dylan says.

"Yeah, but spare the mushy details." Sam adds.

"We kind of finalized things a little earlier." I mutter.

"So what are you gonna do now?" Taehyung asks. "I mean you guys live under the same roof."

"Not quite." I say.

"You moved out?" Taehyung pipes.

"Yeah,"

"Dude why didn't you call us?" Sam shoots. "We could have helped your frail ass."

I. Am. Not. Frail. Or am I? I am the shortest in our group and the only person I know who's as short as me is Yoongi and maybe Nox.

"Shut up," I snap. "It's alright, I didn't have to move a lot of stuff anyways." I lie.

"So how's the new place?" Dylan asks. "When can we come over?"

"The new place is actually quite nice." I reply truthfully.

"Really?" Taehyung asks.

"Yeah," I say "it's affordable too."

"Dude when can we come?" Dylan insists. "Got any hot neighbors?"

"I'm good friends with my neighbor." I start. "But I don't think he's your type." That seems to make him quiet down.

"That's good." Taehyung comments. "You're handling this better than I expected."

"Why what did you expect me to do?" I question.

"Cry like a little bitch for her toxic ass." Sam says and I elbow him. "Asshole," he grunts.