Chapter 1

For some reason, I was popular in my middle school and everyone always wanted to befriend me. My mom told me I needed to pick and choose who my friends were going to be.

I am Yukimi Kiriyama am I'm in my third year now.

Like these girls for instance.

"Yukimi, would you like to hang with us after school?" This was the president of my fan club asking to hang out with me. Probably for her own benefit to gather more information about me.

Her fan club is honestly quite a pain. She acts like she makes laws over me scaring other students away from me.

Can't be friends with someone such as that or anyone apart of that club as a matter of fact. I want a true friend that likes me for me and not just because I'm popular in everyone's eyes. Not because I meet everyone's expectations.

"Sorry, I'm busy maybe some other time" I reply sweetly giving her a warm smile before walking away. The girls screamed and started to fantasize about the fact that I smiled at them.

That took me back to when I first me Yuki and Akito. I had no friends, I was new to the school.

Flash back starts~

I look up from the ground to see a fair-skinned boy with a short haircut and next to him was another handsome boy with dark grey hair and grey eyes.

The boy with short black hair looked at me and scoffed before turning away making me wonder if I had done something wrong.

I shrugged it off tucking a long piece of white hair behind my ear as I let it slide off of my finger casually walking past them without making eye contact.

They seem to keep away from everyone and more to themselves.

They don't seem to be apart of the crazy fan clubs in this school, however, they seem mysterious.

There's only one rule that I must follow according to my father if I'm going to go to a boy's and girl's school.

No matter what I can never hug the opposite sex.

I mean I've been doing so well far, so I don't see how hard it can be. As I made it to class I sat down in my seat taking out my materials for this class. I didn't notice the two boys I seen in the hallway were in my class until the one with short black hair sat in front of me and the other next to me.

For some reason, I felt like I should get to know him. I reached my hand out to tap his shoulder but I thought against it as I reached my hand back waiting for class to start. Burying my face into my notebook waiting for the teacher to start his lesson.

I never knew making friends would be so hard especially when you had to pick and choose who they were. One bad apple spoils the bunch as most would say.

After the class was done the bell had rung for lunch. I sighed stretching at my desk before I pulled my lunch out. My mom was always so thoughtful when making my lunch. She made onigiri but this time she put the seaweeds on the rice ball to make them look like a wolf instead.

I chuckled at today's lunch and smiled before eating. It isn't anything she made but whenever I eat a riceball I will always think of her.

I noticed that the boy in front of me didn't have any lunch to eat as he just sat there, so I tapped his shoulder to get his attention.

"Excuse me" He snapped his head back at me with a disgusted look upon his face. "Would you like a riceball to eat? I don't mind sharing my lunch...if you're hungry" I smiled warmly.

I surprised myself by speaking out like this, something that I've never really done before and not around people I've never spoken to. Usually, I'm shy and wait for others to speak to me but this time I found my voice.

This boy gives me the feeling that I've already known him but I've never met him. The boy didn't say anything to me he just got up and left the classroom without saying a word to me.

The gray-haired boy then leaned over after noticing the situation.

"Akito isn't used to being social with other people" He spoke looking back at me. This is the guy that I hear the other girls whispering about. I understand where they come from but at the same time, they over fantasize as they do me.

If I remember correctly his name is Yuki Sohma and he's in his first year just like me.

"I am Yuki Sohma by the way" He smiled at me as I returned it.

"I'm Yukimi Kiriyama, nice to meet you" He must have know I was about to ask about the guy that sat in front of me.

"His name is Akito Sohma by the way" Ah I see then they must be related then.

"You're the talk of the school I wonder why you two like to keep to yourselves" I mentioned as I continued to eat my riceballs.

"I could say the same about you, Ms. Kiriyama" I motioned him to have a riceball as he gratefully took one.

"well, I'm trying to make friends is all... this is my first week at this school" I explained to him that I had just transferred to this school since it was closer to home.

"I wouldn't mind being your first friend if you already don't have one" If I'd known they were this friendly I would have spoken from the start.

To me, many of the guys and girls here seem to be so intimidating that I just avoid them altogether. Maybe I just need to speak and stop being so cautious.

"Oh wow thank you so much" I smiled as we continued to have lunch together.

After lunch and after classes dismissed it was time to go home. I was beyond excited to tell my parents of the friend I just made although I wish I could get to know the other like I did Yuki.

"Is Akito your brother?" I asked Yuki who walked with me out of the schools entrance. Classes were done for today and I was actually very glad that it was because I could get to know Yuki more before I headed home.

"He's not, but we are related" He asked me basic questions about my family. I'm the only child so I didn't grow up with any siblings around, so I always had to entertain myself as I didn't really make friends growing up either.

I remember my father had to get a close friend of his to wipe the memories of this boy I was once friends with because we accidentally bumped into each other. I wanted to save him from falling off a cliff. Pulling the boy quickly up from the side of the cliff after grabbing him. He fell into me causing me to change into my wolf form, which scared him.

My father had learned about the situation although the boy pleaded for his memories to stay the way they were, my father took no chances. I was later scolded and had to change schools to prevent any memory lapses.

There went my very first friend. It was hard to make anymore after that when you fear the same thing would happen again. No point in making bonds if they'll just get taken away.

"I hope to see you tomorrow Yuki" I ran over to my car where the driver held the door open for me as I got in. Akito appeared next to Yuki glaring at me as If I have done something he didn't like.

I wonder what his story is.

End of Flashback~

Yuki, Akito, and I been friends since then as for my father, I never told him that I had any male friends.

It just wasn't the right time.