Chapter 23

~Akito's POV

Ever since my mom spoke about the possibility of Yukimi being my sister it threw me off making me angrier.

I don't want to believe my father had an affair. My mother was also well known for lying so how could I believe she was actually telling the truth.

I want to believe her, but it's hard to.

UGHH!!!!!!

I grabbed onto one of the small tables throwing it across the room just as Hatori walked in.

"What do you want?" I sneered clinching my jaw together in anger.

"Things went too far with Yukimi... You do know what this means for her if she went home?" Hatori tried his best to hide his emotions the best he could but I could see that he was scared, hurt, upset. Just like that day when Kana came to pay me a visit.

"Damn right it went too far" I scoffed rolling my eyes. "She's pathetic and if she went home then wouldn't that mean she wants to be in the position of being hurt" I sighed softly looking away from him trying to hit a nerve. "she puts herself in those positions to cry about it later"

How dare she put her hands on me?

She even went as far as to hurt Shigure.

I will make her pay for all that she has done along with Tohru. I haven't forgotten about her either. If they think they can take any of the zodiac's away from me then they're wrong.

Now that her father knows she's been sneaking around she should be getting a beaten of a lifetime. Maybe then she will realize to stay away from the Sohma's.

My mother might have been right yet again. If I let down my guard now then the other zodiac members will be easily taken from me by love interests and other nonmembers.

I will make sure they all fail just like Kana. I will make sure the members think twice before deciding to leave my side.

It's possible that she is my father's child but that changes nothing.

Maybe I'll get Hatori to DNA test us for further proof. Until then she's a threat to me.

Hatori seemed to be dwelling in his thoughts that he couldn't focus on answering me.

Slowly circling Hatori doing a full 360 view I slowly rubbed my hand up to his chest then his neck pulling him forward slowly.

"I'm just getting started" I whispered in his ear feeling him tense from my touch, my other hand rested on his arm slowly trailing my hand down his arm. "Do you still care about her Hatori?" I smirked.

"No, I don't" I chuckled knowing that he was lying.

"Why lie?" I asked cupping his cheek staring into his eyes.

"Why do you hate her?" His question caught me off guard as I wasn't expecting him to ask. "She could possibly be your sister... your father's child"

I drew my hand back smacking him across his face.

"Don't ever speak of my father again" I slowly backed away from him trembling my eyes widened slowly trying not to remember being with my father in his last dying breath. "You don't know anything" I whispered the last part feeling him wrap his arms around me squeezing me tightly.

"She would understand more than anyone what you're still feeling Akito" I pushed him forcefully away from me causing him to fall back.

"No!!! I see what you are doing... you want me to feel bad for you both" My fists clutched together in anger as I glared down at Hatori. "You want me to give you permission to be with her so you can leave...RIGHT?!!!" I yelled jumping onto him as tears poured from my eyes.