Chapter 15

~Yukimi's POV

Today was the day that the banquet started. I spent the day telling Tohru all the happened with Hatori and I.

I felt bad about leaving her by herself on New Years but I wouldn't dare to upset Akito by not going.

Yuki and Kyo decided to stay behind with her, Which I know Akito would definitely not be proud of. Maybe they will show up later. It is a three day event after all.

"I'm so excited for the banquet Yukimi, how about you?" Shigure smiled covering his smile with his fan.

"I think I can say the same thing as well" I chuckled placing my hands behind my back as we chatted on our way over to the Sohma's estate.

It wasn't long after we made it all the way to the Soham's estate as we were greeted by Momiji and some of the other younger ones.

"Kimi!!" Momiji came over running to me.

"Big Sis!!!" Kisa followed Momiji over to me also, hugging me tightly.

"So glad you can make it" Hatsaharu came over as well. I guess he was looking for Yuki.

"Yuki and Kyo decided to stay with Tohru" I mentioned.

"Why didn't you?" Hatsaharu asked raising a brow out of curiosity.

"Well I didn't want to upset the head of the family" I explained my reason for still showing up as I still had my back pack on my back with clothes in them to wear considering we will be here for a few days.

Honestly I might leave a day early to spend time with Tohru.

Next thing I hear someone yelling in our direction as Shigure nearly had gotten tackled to the ground.

"Oh Kagura, you gave me a little scare" It wasn't long until she looked up at me confusedly. Probably because she hasn't seen me before.  "Kagura this is Yukimi, the wolf of the zodiac" Her eyes widened on so did Kisa's and Hiro's.

He turned and scoffed but I could tell he was still interested, however, he acted like he wasn't. I'm kind of surprised no one told Kisa but no one really talks about me being the wolf.

"Really!!! A wolf in the zodiac is very rare" She walked around me before grabbing my hands holding onto them. "You're so beautiful" She said smiling at me.

"Uh, really thank you" I smiled accepting her compliment. "You are too" I returned the compliment. Everyone in the Sohma family is either really adorable or really handsome.

Explains why everyone has fan clubs for us.

"And her hair" She said playing with a piece of my hair. "I really want to see your zodiac form" Its been a while since I actually changed into my zodiac form. I don't really change again unless I hug the opposite sex or unless I'm really sick or under a lot of pressure.

"I don't think now is the time to try to see her zodiac form" Shigure said resting a hand on her shoulder as she pouted cutely.

"Look who's here" My head snapped around behind me to see Hatori. His lips pulled back into a slight smirk as he smiled at me.

"Hello" I smiled waving as he had made his way over to us.

"Well Momiji, must go to get ready since he is performing soon" Shigure gave a wicked devilish smirk meaning that he's done something he shouldn't have. "Also Yukimi, Akito wants you to sing after Momiji has performed" My eyes widened and my jaw dropped.

"WHAT!!!!" I yelled gathering a few others attention. "Why does he want me to sing?" I asked curiously glaring at him thinking he has something to do with this.