Chapter 21

~Yukimi's POV

~Note: There is profanity in this chapter and possibly trigger violence for others if you skip this chapter I can make a short summary page for those that skip this chapter just dm me.

It was becoming dark pretty quickly maybe I should head home quickly before my father gets worried or upset. Even if he's not my father he still took care of me after my mother passed despite all that he's done as well.

I said my goodnights to my coworkers just as I walked out the door. Another late night shift completed I smiled stopping in the middle of the sidewalk.

They called me in while I was in school, so it was the last minute. I was wearing my school uniform still since I wasn't able to go home and change.

I've gone all week ignoring the Sohma's and Tohru. Hatsaharu tried to force me to speak again but I wouldn't budge no one knows what happened. I feel completely alone now like I don't have anyone at all.

Its best for us all honestly and now I can stop living in my fantasy world with Hatori. Even if he somehow remembered me it wouldn't work.

Akito wouldn't allow it.

My facial expression dropped causing my bag to slip off of my shoulder.

"Hey, Watch where you're going" The guy that bumped me snapped his head around quickly sneering down at me.

Once I looked up at him he looked at me with bloodshot eyes. His eyes held different intentions which made me feel very uneasy. The stares you get from someone when they have bad intentions.

"What you say you little bitch?" He slowly stepped towards me in a slight smirk.

"I'm sorry" I tried to move around him hoping he would just let this whole thing go but was I wrong.

He gripped my wrist tightly throwing me roughly into an alley causing me to fall backward.

"Nice undies haha" My hands shot to quickly push my skirt back down while he grabbed me by my hair forcing me into the wall. "Just hold still" I wasn't sure exactly what was going to happen but I don't think anyone was around either.

I had to do something I had to get away from him somehow.

The man towered over me as his fingers brushed my leg slightly.

"Don't touch me!" I shouted kneeing the man making him stumble away enough for me to grab my bag before running off.

As I turned the corner I ran into something hard.

My eyes trailed up the tall figure before me meeting a familiar face and purple hues making my eyes go wide.

I was surprised to see none other than Hatori and Kureno right behind him.

Why are they here so late at night?

"You little bitch, you're going to pay" The man from earlier hand rested on my shoulder sending shivers down my spine as I gulped slightly.

Before I could look back at the man Hatori pulled me forward letting Kureno take me in his arms.

Hatori grabbed a hold of the man's arm after pushing me out of the way to safety.

"You shouldn't refer to a female in such a way" Hearing Hatori speak once more was enough to melt my heart. Its been a while since that day he dropped me off, since all that he said too about me being troublesome.

"This doesn't concern either of you" The man scoffed snatching his arm out of Hatori's grip.

"What exactly will she be paying for?" Hatori asked glaring at the man with disgust. "Did he touch you?" He turned his head slightly keeping his eyes on the man waiting for an answer.