Chapter 16

~Yukimi's POV

I woke up to find myself next to a sleeping Akito slowly reminiscing every detail of last night. That's right!!! Akito is actually a female but why would she portray herself as a male instead.

I got up heading to my room that one of the maids had taken me to let me shower and change into something new taking my old clothing to clean them.

The more and more I thought about last night the more I realized how naseous I was. Maybe Hatori is in his office and could give me something to help with the naseous feeling.

Heading out of my room I bumped into someone causing me to fall back landing on the floor with a thud. When I looked up this woman had a scowl across her face, she didn't seem happy at all.

"My apologies ma'am" Standing up I quickly apologized to her earning a scoff as she peered down at me. She was very beautiful, she resemble Akito.

She had long black hair that reached past her but and grey eyes. I wonder if this woman was Akito's mother possibly.

"Disgusting" She said in a flat tone turning away from me. The only thing I could do was scratch my head confusedly. "It's your fault, such an ugly creature is giving me an eyesore" My mouth dropped wide open at her words. The only thing I did was bump into her accidentally.

Now she calls me ugly and an eyesore.

I looked back to say something to her but she was already gone down the hallway. Cursing under my breath I just let it go walking away from her heading to Hatori's office.

"Morning Hatori" I smiled waving at him, he stopped what he was doing glancing over at me.

"Morning Yukimi, I see you're well" He continued to work on his computer stuck in his work.

"Do you have any medicine for naseua?" I asked thinking it was kind of akward after all that happened last night. Without a word he stood up going through a draw that had many different supplies, however, he didn't find what he was looking for.

He then headed over to one of the cabinets grabbing a tablet and a bottle of water handing them both to me as I thanked him taking the items.

"I didn't do anything crazy last night did I?" I asked already knowing the answer to my question.

"How much do you remember?" He asked turning in his chair to look over at me as I took the tablet and drank some water after that.

I went over what I did remember with him.

"Well now that I confirmed that you remember that Akito was a girl... Do you remember that you were gropping her?" I stared at him blankly as I thought back just before slapping my hand over my mouth.

As soon as it dawned on me I slapped both my hands on either side of my head as I began to freak out.

"I DID THAT!!!!" I yelled in disbelief pacing around kind of. "Oh no, I need to apologize"

Hatori grabbed my chin firmly but gently pulling my face closer to his making me stumble closer into his chest where I rested my hands.

My cheeks heated up instantly once he placed his other hand on my waist giving it a slight squeeze pulling me further.

"Don't ever undress yourself in front of another man again under any circumstances" He whispered seductively into my ear sending shivers down my spine. My knees became wobblely as the only thing I could do was just stand there supporting myself on his chest.

That was very demanding, wouldn't expect that to come from Hatori.

"As for Ayame, he shouldn't bother you in such a way anymore" Hatori added leaning a bit closer.