Chapter 8

~Yukimi's POV

It's been months since school started as we were in our junior year finishing up actually. Hopefully, I won't have to transfer school again by my senior year.

I'm happy that my father even let me transfer to a school with Tohru although I transferred in the middle of the school year. It was a very smooth transfer I thought I would fall behind but with the help of Yuki and us helping Tohru, studying went excellent for all of us.

"Ms. Honda, Ms. Kiriyama" The only person to call us by our last name would be none other than Yuki. "How did you two feel about the exam?" He asked smiling.

"That went way better than I thought it would" I told him stretching as that was our second test this week.

"Yeah, I actually knew more than I thought I would" Tohru happily said looking between us two. "If it weren't for you two helping me then I would've failed"

"It's almost summer so as our summer trip we're going to go to the beach" Yuki told us as we both looked at him cheerfully.

"I got to let my dad know now if I'm going to be out for a few days" I started thinking of how I should tell him.

"Make it long enough so that you can see Akito" Yuki looked down at me. It's been a while since I've seen Akito, Momiji, and Hatori.

Yuki was right. I would have to see Akito at some point and it might as well be soon. But what if he still doesn't want to see me. What if he's still mad, but I know he has to know what happened by now.

"I told my father I would be out tomorrow night" They both looked at me weirdly. Probably wondering what tomorrow night was. "I'm taking Momiji to that huge festival tomorrow" Considering the shocking looks on their faces I can assume that Momiji told no one.

He is so cute, he even told me that Hatori thought a lot about me. Probably worried about my safety I thought. Momiji said that he keeps talking about a girl and that he thinks that Hatori is possibly falling in love again.

With me I doubt it.

I'm still a high schooler, so why would a handsome doctor fall in love with a high school girl.

Hatori, Momiji, and I do have many fun activities after school time was over. But I don't think Hatori developed any feelings towards me at all. He was just being nice, right?

There was the time where we did see a horror movie and a scary part came unexpectedly as I jumped a bit spilling popcorn hiding my face in Hatori back until he told me it was fine to look.

Maybe I did spend a lot of time with them but honestly, we haven't done anything in a while. But other than worrying about my safety I don't think I would give Hatori any other reason to think about me.

After testing a lot of us left early today.

"TOHRU, YUKIMI!!!!!" Momiji ran over to us a few minutes after Hatori arrived.

We both smiled at greeting him.

"Tohru would you like to come to the festival with Yukimi and me tomorrow night?" He asked excitedly, now I wasn't technically lying to my dad because I will be with Tohru if she decides to come.

"How were you planning to get there?" Hatori asked as he stepped out of the car. For some reason, I felt my heart took a big leap when he walked over to us. A lot of the girls stood around near us too gawking at him. Can't really blame them. There is a rather handsome man at there school.

I didn't realize that I was staring at Hatori, honestly, I hope no one thought anything of it.

"haha, Yukimi was thinking of how handsome Harii was that she couldn't even answer his question" Momiji would be the one to point that out.