Chapter 14

~Yukimi's POV

It's been two weeks since I told Tohru and Shigure that I'd come over to spend New Year's with them.

I had all of the things I needed for four days packed away in a suitcase. My father actually left last night for his flight earlier than I was expecting but more time for me the longer he's gone.

Once I made it to Shigure's house I knocked lightly on the door being sure to remove my shoes as Tohru answered letting me in. 

"I bought coffee jelly!!!" I cheerfully shouted greeting everyone as I looked to see Hatori standing up looking over at me.

Tohru pulled me upstairs to her room where she helped me put my bag away. When I turned around I let out a scream not knowing it was Momiji behind me who had startled me.

"So did you tell Hatori yet?" Tohru asks at the same time Momiji scared us.

"Did I scare you?" Momiji laughed giggling. "Tell Harii what?" He asked curiously.

"Uh.." I tried to grab Momiji knowing he would run off to blabber just as we said something.

"I know you like Harii, I think you should just tell him that" Momiji was trying to encourage me to be confident but it wasn't going to work. Despite all the rumors going around, I could never pull myself to tell Hatori I'm in love. 

If he rejects me then I don't think I'd ever fall in love again.

Wait did I just admit to myself that I'm in love?

People would think that it's just a small crush but its more than just a small crush.

"Momiji-" I started only to be cut off by such a stern voice that sent shivers down my spine even making my legs feel like jello for a second.

Turning around I looked to see Hatori standing in the doorway.

"You and I are going out" He walked in grabbing my arm pulling me into his hard rock chest giving me a tight hug.

My eyes widened at this sudden action of his. I don't understand why he's hugging me not that I hate it but this sudden touch is making my heart speed up.

My cheeks became warm slowly followed by slight stinging pain. Once we separated I tried to turn back to Momiji and Tohru to hide my blushing face. Before I could fully turn towards them Hatori pulled me out of the room and down the steps.

"Have fun you two" Shigure led us out the front door as a woman yelled at him to finish his papers. I wonder what that was all about as Hatori opened the car door for me closing it as I had gotten in, before getting into the driver side of the car.

"Hatori, what's all this about?" I asked curiously looking over to him as we pulled out of the driveway.

"A secret place" We silently drove for 25 minutes, which somewhat made it feel awkward since I was alone with Hatori in a long time. I guess I'm so used to having the others with us whenever we do something.

We finally arrived at our destination as Hatori helped me out of the car and into the building.

From the outside, even the inside it was pretty unpredictable what this place was.

I saw several men and women that walked past us were hand in hand or either had there arms locked leaned against each other.

It would be nice if Hatori and I could hold hands maybe. Do I just grab it or should I ask him? Why do I have to be so nervous around him like this? If I don't calm down my cheeks will turn a bright red.