Chapter 4

~Akito's POV

"There's something about that girl that I need to get to the bottom of"  Hatori and I dropped Yuki off at school. I refuse to continue to go here, so I enrolled in a more elite school.

"yes, I too wondered how she carried you" This girl I need to know exactly who she is, however, according to Hatori she likes to dodge questions. Almost like she's trying to be cautious with her answer.

She wasn't that hard to figure out although I sat there for hours trying to figure out her story?

I went back to my room as I left Hatori to find out what he could. We have all members of the zodiac, so she couldn't be apart of it. Could she?

Getting up coughing a bit I rushed over to Hatori's office. Clinging to the walls so I wouldn't fall over to the ground as I began slightly out of breath. Once I gathered myself again I slammed Hitori's door open to see him right in front of it with some notes.

"Ahh Akito, I was just coming to see you" He started wasting no time.

"Did you find anything?" I quickly asked him since he had papers in his hand. It looks like he did the research I asked him to do.

"Question? What animal did you compare the way she ran to?" His question took me off guard if he also believes she's apart of the zodiac then what animal could she possibly be. I'm sure that I haven't missed any of the animals in the story.

"Her run was almost like a glide, it was smooth yet fast. One minute it was Yuki's voice and not long after that, I heard yours" It was a very nice feeling being on her back like that as she ran. It felt like a burst of speed but in a smooth manner. Never has the wind brushed so nicely across my face."She ran like a wild wolf" It felt as if I was running to freedom with her.

"There were two animals that didn't attend the banquet... Am I right?" He questioned yet again.

"Now that you speak of it" There were two that didn't attend the banquet. The cat which is Kyo and the wolf who was to guard the banquet from outsiders. Those not invited. Set to scare them away and protect those within the banquet and usually the head.

The wolf wasn't apart of the zodiac like the cat but apart of the curse. She just has to be otherwise there would be no other explanation to what I feel with her as to what I feel with the other zodiac.

Time flew by as I sat in my room. I don't understand why I thought about her so much.

It started to anger me the fact that her story was a mess. It wasn't long before I had fallen asleep. A deep sleep at that.

"Y-Yukimi?" I questioned getting closer to her. She didn't say anything but she turned around to reveal her blood-red eyes and fangs.

She had fangs, sharp bloody fangs. Just as I stepped back she moved to attacked me barring her fangs as she lunged at me growling.

"Akito" Yuki's soft gentle voice pulled me out of a dream that turned into a nightmare.

Why did I dream about her what the hell? She invaded my time with Yuki and now she invaded my dream.

I only pretend to like her because of Yuki. Two long months of pretending to actually like her and now I'm avoiding her, she has some nerves showing up here.

"She really wants to see you" Yuki handed a gift which I'm guessing was from her. As I stood up to lean on Yuki for the support I threw the gift in the trash.

Yuki looked at me but didn't say anything as we proceeded to where Yukimi was waiting. She looked so surprised to see me.

"Akito" Yukimi came over to me happily smiling at me.

"Thank you for everything Yukimi " I smiled wrapping my arms around her waist pulling her into a tight hug. Her body heat is so warm just like the day she carried me. "Yesterday when you carried me it felt like I was riding on a wolf... the movement was swift and fast it felt like I was gliding" I looked down at her becoming more frustrated as my grip tightened on the small of her back.

"I don't think there's anything special by the way that I run. Maybe you've thought you have seen it or imagined that you were. I mean you did collapse" This bitch, who the hell did she think she's talking to?

"What are you trying to say?" I raised my brow as I grabbed her by her wrist pulling her roughly grabbing her by her hair as well.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend you if I did" I yank her hair back roughly so she would look up at me like I wanted her too. "Akito it hurts" She whimpered but never cried. I wondered why she wouldn't cry.

She just looked up at me with those helpless golden-brown eyes.

"Tell me the truth!!!" I pulled her hair making her fall forward forcing her to look up at me again. My face only inches from her as I yelled.

"Maybe I should give you some time to yourself, Akito" She whispered never looking away from me.

"Akito!!!" Hatori shouted my name as my glare directed towards him. "Let her go... Please"

"Fine whatever" I stopped slightly turning my head. "Hatori, please do remember your place, remember what happened the last time" I continued to walk to my room to keep myself from backhanding her.

She's hiding something definitely but she will regret lying and ever getting involved with the Sohma's.