Chase

Right, just so you know, this chapter holds MASSIVE spoilers for the anime watchers out there. Ciao!

-------------

Uchihas. Are. The. Most. Retarded. Idiots. Ever. Period.

Their retardedness surpasses even pre-shippuden Naruto. Aoi cannot believe the stupidity of Sasgay, Obitard and Mada-kun.

They've been running for a while now. Trees flew passed them as they sprinted by. Aoi's legs almost seemed to have a mind of it's own. The wind whipped her hair behind her and the floor seemed to have disappeared.

The katana at her side felt like chains anchoring Aoi to the ground, the pounding of her heart has never felt so...loud.

"G-Guys! Let's just walk." Avari panted from next to Aoi. Hearing this, she nodded and immediently slowed down.

"Sora, how did Shika's team find Naruto and Sasuke again?"

"Didn't they defeat the four ninja dudes?"

"Sound Four idiot."

"How am I supposed to know that?"

".... Don't cha think TemaShikaSoundfourgirl lurve triangle is beautiful?"

"Yes bu-"

"GUYS! YOU STILL HAVEN'T TOLD US WHO THIS SASKAE GUY IS!" Sora and Aoi looked up at Avari who shouted suddenly.

"Opps."

"Forgive me."

"... Dude you sound like Itachi."

"Shut up, you can't speak of the god like that."

"And you ca-"

"FOR FUCK'S SAKE! STAY ON THE TOPIC!" They Hyuuga and UchihaI looked up at Kasumi with dead-pan eyes.

"Opps."

"Forgive me."

The 'sane' people face-palmed.

"...."

"..."

"..."

"... You know, we really should walk faster." A drawl came from next to Aoi as they continued dawdling.

"But if we do, we might get there before Shika's team and get our butts kicked."

".... Good point."

"...."

"...."

"...."

"Can someone please tell me who is Saskae?" Avari's esperated voice rose after some more walking and panting.

"Oh that duck-butt," Aoi waved a hand nonchalantly at my friends. "He's just going after Itachi; his older bro cause Itachi killed his entire clan even though it was the village we're living in's orders but Sasuke-the-idiot doesn't know that and he presumes that Itachi killed his family for power so now idiot duck-butt wants to kill his brother and we're going after him cause Sora wants his children and I want to punch him but I'm not going to tell the cause then it ruins the plot and my fun and...." Russet eyes glanced at Sora sideways, "miss anything?"

"Sasuke's hot."

"..." Aoi dead-panned. "Not the point."

"Wait, so Sasuke is after his brother because the brother killed his family?"

"And my family. Uchihas are my family."

A frown creased on Avari and Kasumi's stupid faces. "So don't you want to kill Itachi too?"