Um Yeah, I'm Dreaming Aren't I?

I woke up, stretched and stared up at my boring white ceiling with it's boring plank of wood jutting trough it. What a boring place to wake up.  Boring, boring, boring. It would be way cooler if I woke up as a ninja like Shikamaru and Sasuke. I mean how awesome would that be?! But noooo, I was just a boring seventh grader who had absolutely no chance of being rescued from my boredom.

I looked at the clock.  "Shit." I muttered. It was twenty past ten and I was supposed to be at my netball game in ten minutes.

"MUM WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP?" I yell. I rush to my closet and threw on my netball gear, I brushed my teeth and I stared at my face in the mirror, a picture of anxiety. I was going to have to do my hair in the car.

"Mum! We need to go!"

"I'm coming!" my mum yells twice as loud.

Rushing to the car I leap into the shotgun seat and begin to try to tame my mangled mane of curls. 

 "FLOOR IT!" I yell.

"What?" My mum looks at me weirdly.

"Uhh...Put the pedal to the metal?" I suggest. My mum continues to look at my strangely but seems to get my jest.

We pull out of the driveway and reach the netball courts in record time.

"Thank you mummy!" I hug my startled looking mother and skip towards the bathrooms to tie up my hair. What? I can't tie up my hair without looking in the mirror, so what?

I walk into the bathroom which was surprisingly empty. Judging on the amount of people outside I was expecting at least  five people to be there but oh well.

I sprint up to my team, our captain was handing out the bibs and she was already up to centre. I crossed my figures behind my back.

"Centre is......" She stares at me knowingly, purposely making me wait. "Sora!"

"Yes!!" I fist pump. "U-uh, I mean thanks." I give her my sweetest smile. She just rolled her eys at me. 

"Don't make me regret this." She tells me.

"If you thought you were going to regret it you wouldn't have given me the position would you?" I grin cheekily at her. She opens her mouth as if to say something but the siren goes before she has the chance.

"Puffins huddle!" I yell.

"We don't need you t tell us that." Maddie grumbles.

"Well I belive I'm captain today so shush." I shoot back. She rolls her eyes at me, yeah we don't get along very well.

"THREE, TWO, ONE, PUFFINS,*clap, clap* HUH!!!" we all yell.

"Puffins centre pass." A gloomy looking umpire says.

"Merci, madam." I grin at her. She looked taken aback. Her partner blew the whistle and our game began.

The opposition didn't stand a chance. Our team was two fast. We weaved in between them, each one of us with our own corner of the court to take care of. Me, I covered the whole of it, popping up where ever I was needed. 

By the end of the quarter it was 6-2 to us, we were all red faced and sweaty.

"OK girls that was a brilliant quarter, especially from you Sora." I blushed. "Positions okay, GK Emily, GD Danielle, GS Emma, GA Maddie, C Jillian, WA Jasreena, WD Evie, Sora and Amanda are off now go out there and give me another excellent quarter."

I lay down on my back and stared up at the clouds, Shikamaru was envious of clouds and so was I, being as he was my favourite character from Naruto. They just floated by without a care, how great would that be. You could see everything and not have to do anything. You could make yourself different shapes and choose to rain on the heads of people you don't like. That would be just awesome.

Aoi and I have always had this fantasy of what it would be like if we were somehow brought to the Naruto world. We could glomp our favourite characters and become excellent ninja.

Aoi's favourite characters are Gaara and Itachi. I don't get her attraction to them but she always goes for the guys that seem a bit...well...emo.

Me? I like Sasuke, Shikamaru and Kiba. They're all just so awesome!! *Insert fangirl squeal here.*

All to soon the siren went and it was the half time break. Jillian's mum handed out oranges and grapes whilst Chloe; our coach, told us our positions. I was in wing attack.

The rest of the game just flew past. Before we knew it the siren had gone to signal the end of the match and we were shaking the other teams hand.

"Did we win?" I ask Jillian on our way towards Chloe.

"I think so." She says.

"Did we win?" I repeat to Chloe.

"Yep, we won by five goals." She beamed proudly at us.

"WOO WHOO!!" I yell. Maddie gave me a look. And I gave her my best death-glare in return. Yeah I can look scary too. I thought smugly.

"Don't forget your drink bottles girls!" Chloe chimes in.

"Thanks Chloe." I smile at her.

"You're very welcome Sora." She grins back.

"Sora, it's time to go." Says my mum.

"Can I go to the loo first?" I plead.

"Hurry up then." My mum sits down on a bench.

"Thanks mum!" I yell over my shoulder.

Entering the bathroom was like entering a graveyard. It smelt of dirt and flowers. Just like before there was no one there. I tried not to let it bother me.

I walked toward the cubicle closest to the door. When I opened it, instead of finding a toilet like I expected to, there was a gaping black hole.

"What the hell is this?" I mutter. I peer closer, which was a horribly bad idea. The hole began to suck me towards it. "This can't be real." My voice was a whisper. "I'm dreaming...aren't I?" My struggle with the hole came to an end when it succeeded  to lift me off my feet.

One word past my lips before I blacked out. "Crap."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Hello my little minions. Yes this is EtherealMelody. How are you guys finding this new account? It took us ages to move all of our books over. TT^TT But we're not here to talk about that are we? No we are not. We are here to talk about the chapter. Did you like it? I hope you did...Alphabet has been bugging me for ages about it. It was giving me a headache! Now my little minions be good and vote, comment and/or fan. You must do it if you want more!!

Hey Alphabet I've got something for you!!  */_\* ITACHI FACE!!

MWAHAHAHAHA >:D

Alphabet: ITA-CHAN IS NOT EMO! HE SPARED THAT EMO DUCK-BUTT! YOU HYPOCRITE!

Skye: Geez, chill ^^"

Alphabet: Huffs.