Who the fuck are you?

When I woke up everything looked blurry. I could faintly make out the outline of a person. Assuming it was one of my siblings I shoved them away.

They didn't budge.

"Move." I mutter gruffly. My vision began to clear. And I realised that the person I saw was a complete stranger and that instead of lying in my house I was in a forest. Oh yeah, and the girl that was staring at me looked like she came from one of Aoi and Sora's stupid anime things.

"Who the fuck are you?" I growl at the random.

"I ask the questions here." my little friend glared at me. "Who are you?"

"Answer me first." I reply.

"I am Tenten of the Hidden Leaf Village." She lifted her head in a proud fashion

"Yeah, and I am Kasumi of Mars." I laugh.

She pulled a puzzled face. "Where is Ma-las?" she asks me.

"You've got to be joking," I shake my head at her. This girl was crazy. "It's called sarcasm."

"...Oh," she looked slightly embarrassed, "are you a spy?"

"Spy?"

"From another village?"

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"So you're not a spy?"

"NO!"

"Then what are you."

"...I'm a giraffe, no I'm a freaking HUMAN!" 

"......"

"....."

"I shall bring you to my sensei."

"Sensei?"

"Yes."

And for the second time today I was knocked out. Yay life.

~~~~~~~~~

This time when  woke up there was some pedo dude towering over me.

"WHAT IS IT WITH YOU PEOPLE AND STARING?" I scream.

"How dare you talk to him like that?!" A kid with a black dome hair-don't aks. (Really, he was like a mini version of the pedo.)

"Thank you Lee." The pedo dude flashes a grin at his mini-me. God his voice sounds like it was from some movie trailor.

"...." I stare at them speechless.

"Who are you?" The kid and the pedo echo.

"Sorry, my mummy told me not to talk to strangers."  Smiling sweetly I add. "And no one could be stranger than you."

"Oh but we must!" Cried Gai-sensei. Tenten sighed.

"Gai-sensei, I think we should take her to Tsunade-sama." Tenten raised a hand. My brown eyes widened. Oh she wasn't going to...-

WHAT IS UP WITH THESE PEOPLE AND CAUSING PEOPLE TO PASS OUT?

--------------------------------

This time when I opened my eyes there was no weird girl or creepy pedo staring at me. Instead when I woke up I got a mouthfull of curls.

I tried to say get off but it came out more like. "GUF!"

"O-oh sorry." Sora smiled sheepishly at me.

My eyes slowly widened with surprise. "WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO YOUR FUCKING EYES!?"

"What's wrong with my eyes?" Sora looked hurt.