Spies- Oppa Gangnum Style

It was a beautiful and sunny day and Avari Koneko was ready to start her training as a fucking ninja.

She was nervous, the people she called 'mum' and 'dad' for thirteen years were fake, her palms were sweaty, she was in an anime, One Direction doesn't exist here, she was going to hold a freaking DAGGER and Avari was going to be learning how to 'mould' chalk ray.

She gave a fake smile at herself in the mirror. The housing was good, Big-Chested-Person was quite generous and Avari wondered why, it was strange, but she pushed that to the back of her head.

The four each was given an two bedroom apartment, quite new and refurnished too, with a small kitchen, bathroom and living.

Aoi probably stacked hers with a bunch of flashy shit. Sora probably bought a bunch of fluffy mush, and Kasumi... Kasumi's place is probably a pig sty.

Avari had wondered around and about in the town she was staying in, a girl must know where the shops are, the food are and the boys are.

Duh.

And Avari had done just that. She ate noodle things at Ic...Ichirca? Ichiraku? Meh. Someplace.

She went around and explored, met some very, very interesting people and eventually found her way back home.

Home. Was it home? She was born here yes, but she didn't grow up here. Well..This sucked.

Avari smoothed the top of her head out once again and stepped out of her door and... her jaw unhinged and the keys dropped to the floor with a 'splat'.

"Oppan gangnamseutail gangnamseutail!"

Her eyes went wide.

"Najeneun ttasaroun inganjeogin yeoja,"

"Kopi hanjanui yeoyureul aneun pumgyeok inneun yeoja!"

"Bami omyeon simjangi tteugeowojineun yeoja!"

"Geureon banjeon inneun yeoja,"

Avari dashed forward to the railing where she could see what the hell was going on in Konoha town. Her brown eyes stared at the center of Konoha; when she first received the apartment, she had thought it would be pretty convenient since it was at the direct center of Konoha town, but now?

Life sucks so much right now. Her face burned with shame at the thought of her 'friends'. The only two who could ever scheme up something...something so embarrassing.

Fuck her life! People...people she just met... did...rather inappropriate actions, danced, sang and 'oppa gangnum styled' like there was no tomorrow.

"Oh- Sexy Lady! Oppan gangnamseutail~!"

Her feet flew down the stairs. The bitch probably did it for Avari's misery and the idiot probably did it to laugh at the nahrowto characters.

Avari found herself pushed around as she attempted to find Aoi and Sora to get them to shut up. Not very long after, Avari looked up to check where Aoi and Sora were and met with Aoi's eyes.

Said eyes lit up.

Shit.

"And over here is our beloved friend....Avari Koneko!" Avari almost couldn't believe her ears. Aoi! Waves of eyes fell upon her and she felt her face heat up.

Shitshitshitshishit.

There was a loud ring of a sharp scratchy sound and Avari looked up to see the scary looking guy with white hair stealing the mic. from Aoi.

"Alright kids! Show's over, time to go home." Boo's and groans rang out and the stupid song was finally turned off.

Scarey-Looking-White-Hair-Guy, I love you.