Great Minds Think Alike

Aoi thought she may have just died.

Like...Died and gone to heaven. She hated heaven, eternal peace and love and all that shit made her want to gag.

And really! If her feelings about Fugaku were blurry before, they sure as hell were clear.

What people do...For the sake of power. Her russet eyes turned glassy cold. You know...Madara could've lived a happy life. He could've married a sweet girl. Not a kunoichi, 'cause it's more fun that way. The plot's better too. He could've had children. Maybe a family dog or too. Retired and perhaps died before his wife? Seen his grandchildren? Taught his children amazing jutsus?

But with one move, he destroyed all that. Fugaku was the same. He had a nice family. But nooo. Danzo's fault. Danzo wanted power. But he was afraid of what the Uchiha Clan could do.

Her clan.

"Aoi? Aoi. Aoi!" Her eyes snapped back to met Avari's timid glance. "Are you...ok?"

Huh? She felt very self-conscious now. "Around and about." She gave no distinct answer.

Vague.

Per usual.

She could believe that they had sealed her. Into another dimension. But she couldn't believe it was Earth.

She also didn't really care about her parents. Or rather, she didn't  want to face up.

Tch. She was getting soft.

"We believe that this... this Earth place you speak of, Sora-san, knows an awful amount about us..." Kakashi spoke up quietly.

...Hey. When did Kaka-sensei come in? Along with....Shizune and a few very well trusted and highly regarded shinobi. Oh look! There's odd ANBUs here and there.

...Wait...Did she just see..ANBU?

"OH MY GOD! ANBU!" Aoi leaped up, bounding with excitement. She blatantly threw a finger at the epic mask wearing shinobi.

"Your faces are so cool! Oh who cares if they're just mask! They're a picture of pure awesomeness!" Aoi the bitch, Aoi the bipolar, Aoi the sarcastic and Aoi the dictionary of mind-fucking words threw her arms around a random mask wearing ANBU and hugged them.

The shinobi and Hokage could only stare at the girl. Sora sighed and acted like this was normal. Kasumi face palmed and pretended not to notice. 

And Avari...? Oh. There she was. Avari was in her emo corner, growing some poisonous mushrooms. That would come in handy.

The ANBU continued to choked as the Uchiha hung on.

"M-Miss...Please l-let go."

"No!"

"M-mi-Tsunade-sama!" ANBU cried out to the Hokage whose eyes brimmed with amusement. This was a Uchiha hugging someone. She ain't gonna miss this epic moment!

But...There were some things that needed clarifying. "Aoi-san, please sit back down. There are some things I must speak with you four about."

Aoi slowly let go. A childish pout on her lips.

"So as Kakashi was saying...This Earth place knows everything about us." Sora nodded. "So...You four knows potentially a dangerous amount about us." Tsunade narrowed her eyes.

"Nope~. Only me and Aoi do." Sora stood up. Kasumi stared with a bored expression and Avari glanced up timidly at us. "I'm at the part where this is happening!" Sora's multi-coloured eyes lit up in excitement.