Bras 'n' Things

The first thing I saw when I woke up was someone's very large chest.

"UGH!" I yelp.

"Baka-vari! I see you're alive!" A very familiar voice brings me back to Earth. But something struck me. What was I doing here?

"I-I-Where are we?" I frown, pushing myself up. Aoi beamed at me.

....

...That was a evil smirk. EVIL I TELL YOU!

"Why, the Naruto World of cause!"

I blink once.

Then twice.

And starts breathing in.

Then out.

Aoi's mouth went a 'o' shape. "Hokage-san! I think Avari's hyperventiating!"

This isn't happening! Not that cartoon world! No! It's a bad dream! No!

"Oh my god! It's so cool! I can be ninja! I can punch Sasuke and tell him he's a stupid dumb emo duck-butt! I can join the Akatsuki! I can rule this world! I can break the law! Oh my god~!" Aoi's excitement does not rub off on me.

"Wh-What do you mean we're in the Naruto World? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?" I scream loud enough to wake the entire world probably. I miss my mum! I don't want to be a ninja! I don't want to join criminal organizations!

"No! No, no, no, n-" I start panting, the shock starting to take it's hold.

"Calm down. Take a deep breath," An anime character's telling me to calm down? My eyes started to tear up.

"Avari." I flinched at Aoi's sudden cold tone.

"What." I mutter, still trying not to cry.

"Grow up. It's a anime world. So technically speaking," Aoi pushed her golden frames up. "It's not real. We can find a way back somehow, so calm your fucking farm."

I blinked at her. She was so mean! I don't wanna grow up! My tears fell freely.

"I-I-Don-"

"Avari, look. You can learn Medical Ninjutsu or Genjutsu to help us in battle. You can heal our wounds. So get up and have some dignity." Aoi held out a hand to me.

I looked at it, uncertain of why she put that out.

"Let's go talk to Sora." I grabbed it limply. Sora was here too? So does that mean...Kasumi is here as well?

"Hokage-san. We should organise a meeting to determine why we're here." The blonde 'Hokage' person with the big chest nodded.

She should get a bra.

---------------------

"Avari!" A giant ball of curly brown hair launched herself at me. I blinked, "Yeah...?"

"Has Aoi been mean?"

"Hey!" Aoi pouted.

"N-No?"

"Good, good. Aoi says I should learn Summoning Jutsus and be a Summoning Jutsu Master!" Sora laughed. "That means I can sign a contract with a wolf right? And Sasuke-kun is here too right? An-"

"Shut. It." Aoi growled, cutting me off with her scary voice."We're not here to discuss the future, we're here to determine our prescence."

Sora rolled her eyes, "Oh come on! Stop being so serious."

"This is a serious matter."

"No it's not!"

"Yes it is baka!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"No!"

"Yes!" Sora blinked. "....DAMN YOU! DAMN YOU AOI!" She scream at her, trying to strangle that mind-f*cker.

"Admit that I'm awesome!"

"ARGH!"

"ADMITT I'M AMAZING!"

"...Dude your ego is like bigger than Kiba's." Sora sighs.

"Glad to be your acquaintance~!" She smirks as the Big-Chested-Lady cleared her throat, as she stared uncomfortably at the pair trying to strangle each other (even though it was really one-sided).

"Aoi has informed me that there should be another girl arriving very soon." We turned to glance at that.

"Yup. My hunches are telling me that Baka-Sumi will be arriving very soon." Aoi's glasses flashed like some corny cartoon.

Oh wait...We are in a cartoon.

In this little world.

Where ninja fly around in the sky.

 How fun.