Chapter 10- Her Battle's.

Start from the beginning

Though I wanted to take the offer a part of me knew if I didn't finish telling him now, I never would. I was so right, it definitely was a huge weight being lifted from my shoulders. Even though I had my doubts about him, he gave me a sense of serenity. Which I know I hadn't had in so many years. So I made the decision to go on.

Shaking my head I placed it back on his chest so I didn't have to look him in the eyes, "After that, Steven was the second one to hit me." I felt his hold tense on me before a slight growl came from him.

"Then Jameson and Chester, Chester hardly ever hit me I don't know why, he only did when his wolf was out or that's what I've noticed." his hands started to stroke my hair while I released a sigh of content, "They would hit me whenever they felt like it or because, I deserved it, I couldn't stop them their way stronger than me, clearly." I said, dumbly as I stared at the wall in my vision, thinking about how weak I was.

I felt his hold on my tighten, I closed my eyes and continued, "Brad was the worst out of them all when he would see me he um." I paused thinking if I should really tell him this.

"He what?" his voice oozed with urgency.

"He would choke me until I was out of air and do it all over again." I whispered, just imagining what he did was enough to have me in tears.

Landon's body was shaking, you could just feel the anger emitting from him. It was as strong as the alpha power he radiated which made me want to submit to him. I don't know why I did what I did next I just felt I needed to help him calm down, as he did with me. Even if his anger scared me a lot, moving my hands from there position I slowly wrapped them around Landon's torso.

The sparks were all over my arms and left a trail of fire everywhere I touched. His muscles seemed to relax under my touch which made my lip curve up into a slight smile. I didn't know I could do that to him.

"I don't have to go on if you don't want me too." I gently said in a small voice, not wanting to force him to listen.

He released a deep sigh before bringing me closer into him which made me gasp, "I'm sorry." he whispered at his action, "You can go on just know when I'm mad it's not at you, you didn't deserve anything that happened to you, I want you to know that." he replied softly.

My heart was pounding and my cheeks grew heat, did he mean that?

I only nodded not knowing what to say to something no one has ever said to me, "Steven liked to hit me the most he knew I was weaker than him and he loved to show me that." I sighed, "When I was sixteen a couple days before my birthday the boys came home from school so, so mad." I whisper feeling my eyes well up with tears as my hand clutched his shirt unknowingly.

2 years ago

"Where's the runt?" I heard Steven yell, his footsteps getting louder and louder.

"I last saw her in the kitchen." A feminine voice answered.

I had no time to run to my room now, he would block my path. Soon he appeared in the doorway locking eyes with me attached with a deadly smirk.

"Found you." he cooed evilly, coming closer to me revealing more of his friends behind him.

All of their wolfs seemed to be out, Jameson's Chester's, and Brad's. This wasn't good, they were going to kill me.

'I told you to wait on that snack I knew I had a bad feeling!' Mia my wolf yelled in my head.

'I'm sorry.' I softly said back to her not liking when she was upset with me, she was all I had.

'It's okay, just stay calm remember what I told you, deep breathes, eyes closed, I'm right here." Her voice echoed in my mind, Steven throwing the first punch, throwing me to the ground, tasting blood.

It hurt so bad, a rough kick to my stomach next made me flip onto my back, groaning. In one quick motion I was pulled to my feet by my hair, by the smell I knew it was Jameson. As I was standing I couldn't help but, open my eyes. Bad move, Brad's fist connected with my eye making me stumble back against the wall. It wasn't even a minute until my head was twisted to the opposite side from another punch being received.

I could just feel the blood trickling down my face, the smell of my own blood. Not to mention the dizziness I felt and how my eyes instantly swelled.

'I'm right here listen to my voice.' Mia's voice filled my head but, it was hard not to focus on the pain.

Punch after punch was being thrown until everything stopped. I felt my body being lifted up, opening my eyes barely I seen a blur of green.

'We're outside.' Her voice echoed as I felt my body being effortlessly thrown to the ground hitting my head in the process.

"Look at her she's so fucking weak." Brad's voice growled kicking me in the stomach yet again.

While I coughed opening my eyes to see blood, "Such a dumb bitch." Another kick from Steven.

'Layla, Layla.' Mia's voice echoed loud.

I laid on my back, feeling myself slipping more and more away from myself. All the voices were a blur and I seen my mom, her smile and then I seen my dads smile. Everything just hurt so bad and I wanted to sleep.

"Why isn't she moving?" I heard Chester's voice ask in a panic.

"Fuck."

Present

"That was the last thing I heard and I've never heard from Mia since." I shakily finished telling him as tears rolled down my cheeks.

Landon's anger was at an all time high right now and I don't think I could calm him down this time.

His hold on me tightened followed by a very loud growl, "Mine." his voice sounded deeper making me believe it was Jake.

My assumption was correct when he pulled me from his chest to look at me with his blackish eyes. His hands cupped my face before gently wiping my tears away and slowly kissing my forehead. When he did the words he mumbled next made me freeze.

"They're dead."

———————

This is definitely a very very long chapter but, I hope you all enjoyed it anyways....You got to see some of Mia and some more of Layla's past. Which got me a little teary eyed too writing about it. You also got to see some of the battles she goes through because of her past as well as how much Landon wants to help her.

What do you think Jakes going to do to them?

How do you think Layla will feel about it?

Do you think Mia will come back?

Vote & Comment on parts you find interesting or just want to share an opinion on. Ily and have a good day loves!!!!!