"Got an idea. Out of my way Doc I need that cheese." Warren said marching toward him.

"Oh, come on Warren. Can't a man eat a giant cheese wheel in peace?" Doc complained.

"No." Warren said flatly peering around the wheel at the herd, "Remember Philly?"

"Oh, no. Are you thinking what I think you're thinking?" Doc asked with a smile.

"I am." Warren said.

"Oh, no, no, no, no." Murphy groaned.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes. Okay." Addy said as she ran from Serena who was now on her knees catching her breath and watched the red head make her way around the cheese.

"Way to be my girl. Thanks." Warren said giving Addy a fist bump as she passed.

"I got it." Addy said bending down and grabbing the wooden block that was keeping the cheese wheel from rolling down the hill.

"What happened in Philly?" Vasquez asked.

"You'll see." 10K said with a grin not taking his eyes off Addy and Warren.

"You ready? One, two, three." Addy counted as they pushed the cheese and it rolled down the hill, it gained more and more momentum as it went and it started rolling over Z's which got caught in the cheese with broken and twisted limbs sticking out of it as it kept rolling.

"Damn." Vasquez chuckled as they watched.

"How long you think it'll go?" 10K asked with a wide smile.

"Could go a while." Warren said, "I'm pretty sure it's all downhill from here to the Mississippi." she said as the cheese made it to the end of the road and kept going, plowing through yard after yard, "Now, it's time to go, if anybody asks. . ." she trailed off turning and leading them away.

"We were nowhere near Wisconsin." They all said in unison as they jogged backward then turned and ran back for the car. They all hopped in and kept driving through Wisconsin, field after field passed by as they continued east and Bailey couldn't help but feel a churning in her gut. All their effort to go west was meaningless with each mile back they drove.

"Rollin' rollin' rollin', keep that cheese a rolllin'." Doc sang as they drove on.

"Warren we need to pull over." Addy said and Warren was able to pull over just in time for Serena to jump out and get sick again. The others all got out to stretch their legs and Bailey pulled a map out of her bag and handed it to Warren who spread it out on the hood and looked it over.

"What's their story?" Vasquez asked as he tilted his head toward Serena who was now talking to Murphy though her baby daddy seemed quite uncomfortable which she either ignored or didn't notice.

"What happens in weird zombie apocalypse community, stays in weird zombie apocalypse community." Warren said as she turned back to the map.

"Yeah, been there." Vasquez said as Warren and Bailey gave him a look but then his expression changed and he shook his head in a don't ask motion. Bailey turned to watch 10K who was far behind her with his rifle in his hands looking across the field for Z's to kill. He must have felt her gaze on him because he suddenly looked over his shoulder and caught her staring. She immediately looked away and crossed her arms. She was still embarrassed about the kiss after the nuke and she knew that's what he had been trying to talk about but she just couldn't bring herself to have that conversation right now. She'd been hoping things could just go back to normal if they didn't bring it up again but it seemed he wasn't going to let it go.

"This can't go on." Addy said approaching them.

"I know." Warren agreed.

"Can't we just leave her?" Murphy asked as he walked over, Serena hacking by herself by the back of the car.