BONUS CHAPTER (PART I)

Hey y'all, it has been ages. First of all, thank you so much for your love and support. We reached above 100K reads on Unrequited Love. I can't be happier than this today. 😇😇😇

And second of all, I decided to give you guys a bonus chapter as soon as we hit 100K and have been working on it ever since. 😊😊

I wanted to give you an insight to one of your most favorite character aka Nate so here you guys go. ✌️

His POV will be divided into two parts and has glimpses of different occasions.

I hope you enjoy. ☺️

Happy reading. ♥️

NATHANIEL'S POV: (YAYYY!)

I was going for a meeting when my phone vibrated inside my pocket. I pulled it out to see Belle's name flashing on the screen.

My worried frown was instantly replaced by a massive grin. Belle had that kind of effect on me. I loved her so much that no amount of words could do justice to what I felt for her.

She was the one who kept me going, wanting me to be a better version of me and growing each day as a person and as a businessman. I give a lot of credit to her for my success. She pushed me to start my own business and later on merge it with my father's.

I swiped on the screen to answer her call, "Hey belle."

"Hey, you said you'd be here by seven. I am free today it was supposed to be our day today." she whined making me smile.

"I'm sorry but duty comes first. I'll see you soon. Take care, love you." I said.

"Love you too." she replied and hung up.

Every week, we would spend a day together but today, even after I cleared up most of schedule, got busier than usual due to unplanned meetings with other investors.

***

"Belle? What the fuck do you mean by you're getting married?! And with whom?" I roared through the phone as Anne tried to comfort me a little by squeezing my shoulder.

I was in Moscow for a business meeting when I received my best friend's call. Sobbing and unable to form coherent sentences, she informed me about her business marriage that it to take place within a month.

To say I was livid, would be an understatement. How fucking dare they do that to her?

My Isabelle was THE most angelic and kindest individual in my life. How someone could hurt her was beyond me. Sometimes, I just wanted to take her away but for some reason both mine and her family never agreed.

"Nate please, I need you to be supportive." she whispered after clearing her throat.

"I can't." I replied harshly. "How could you agree? How could you still be a puppet onto their strings after all they've done to you?"  I demand.

"It's not that easy, you don't get it." she sobbed.

"I don't want to talk to you, Belle. I'll say something I'll regret later on." I said and passed the phone to Anne who looked equally distressed at this newfound information.

What the fuck has her life become?

***

Looking down at my beautiful best friend, I couldn't help but tear up a little bit.

Belle looked like an angel today in her white wedding gown. The most beautiful bride I has ever seen in my entire existence. Or maybe I was just biased because it was my best friend.