CHAPTER 6

ADAM'S POV: 

We were seated at the breakfast table waiting for the food to be served.

"Morning guys." Nate greeted entering the dining room.

"Morning, where's Belle?" Anna asks and he shrugs in response. 

He took out a chair and sat on it, still rubbing his eyes.

"I'm sorry, hope I ain't that late." Her voice rang and I looked in the direction of the threshold to see her pulling her long, dark hair out of the cardigan she wore.

"I was this close to snapping at you." Anna spoke while joining her thumb and forefinger together leaving almost little to no space in between them. I chuckled at her antics.

"Sorry." She smiled sheepishly and sat next to Nate who had his head down on the table.

"No drool on the dining table." William joked and Nate moved his hand in the air, clearly showing he doesn't care.

The food was served and everybody dug in. I looked at Savannah to see her cutting a piece of her pancake. She was about to eat it when Nate opened his mouth and looked at her. She huffed and placed the fork in his mouth which made a goofy smile appear on his face. He pointed at his plate then his mouth and she shook her head pushing her plate away and started feeding him. 

Anna nudged me and I directed my eyes towards her. She had a smug look on her face.

"I know she's beautiful and all but you can't satisfy your hunger by only looking at her. Eat." She pointed her fork in the direction of my plate and I rolled my eyes at her.

"I have a girlfriend, you know." I say and she shrugs.

"I don't know who she is." She replied chewing her bite.

"Whatever." I say popping a grapefruit in my mouth.

"I gotta go, I'll be back before one." Savannah said getting up. 

"Where to?" Anna frowned.

"Work." Her reply was short as she grabbed her phone.

"You came here to attend my wedding, you know?" Anna pouted.

"Your wedding is in five days." She deadpanned.

"Okay." Anna fake sniffed.

"Where's Adrian?" she asked changing the topic. 

"He went to pick his parents up. They'll be staying with us till the wedding." She nodded and turned towards me.

"Haven't you guys planned anything for his bachelor's party?" she asked grabbing a strawberry from her plate of untouched food.

"Bitch, you're supposed to be at my side." Anna spoke but we both ignored her as I spoke.

"Am I supposed to tell you?" I smirked and she mirrored it.

"You know you can. After all, I fully support the idea." she winked at me swayed away. My heart nearly stopped. She was so innocent yet so sexy. God. I need to stop thinking about her like that.

 SAVANNAH'S POV:

My car was now parked outside of the hospital building. I haven't informed them of my arrival because I wanted to see how they handle things in my absence. It's not that I doubt their abilities but because it's necessary to keep check and balance on your staff.

I was met with startled looks from everyone as soon as I put a foot inside the building which soon turned into huge grins.

"Good morning, Lilly." I greeted the receptionist as she rounded her desk and came to hug me which I gladly returned.