CHAPTER 3

SAVANNAH'S POV:
Reaching the airport, I saw Nate standing outside of his jet using his phone.

"Hey." I said as I neared him. He looked up from the phone and a wide grin stretched across his lips. Nate is a very handsome guy and I have been asked by many if we were dating given we stick together like the honey and bee. I never saw him that way and neither did he. We are absolutely content with the bond we share right now.

"Hey." he took his shades off and hugged me while lifting me up in the air and twirling me around. Its our thing.

"I missed you." he whined in my hair.

"We literally met less than twenty four hours ago." I rolled my eyes but smiled nonetheless.

"You do realize you're more than a girlfriend for me, right?" he winked and I nodded.

"Aight. Let's go shall we?" I stepped forwards with Nate hot on my heels.

"Let's tease Anne a bit." he spoke suddenly making me turn around and face him.

"What do you mean?" I raised a brow and he grinned like a Cheshire cat. Oh no. This can't be good.

He unlocked his phone and tapped the screen a few times before pressing it to his ear. All the while I was staring at him in bewilderment. Before I could open my mouth, he put the phone on the loudspeaker and Anne's voice chimed through the other end.

"Hey Nate, wassup?" she sounded excited.

"Hey, I actually I just called to break a bad news." Nate replied and signaled me to keep quiet.

"What? You've realize that you're gay after fucking almost half of the girl population in New York?" she snickered making me chuckle quietly. He rolled his eyes and fake laughed.

"No seriously, I am sorry but I can't make it to the wedding. My dad called and asked me to visit him in Brazil, it's urgent and business related. Also Belle can't make it either, duty calls you know." he faked sadness in his voice. I widen my eyes and face palmed.

Here comes the tantrum.

"You're kidding, right?" she asked.

"Nope." he replied popping the 'p'.

"What the fuck guys? Belle? Babe you are there right? You know I need you guys here with me. Oh my God. Fuck you both. Go die in the darkest alleys and I hope no one comes to either of your rescue. Don't even fucking call me or try to reach me. You bitches are dead to me." her voice cracked at the end and I would be lying if I said I didn't feel like burst out laughing. She ended the call and Nate looked at me. We both burst out laughing, clutching our stomachs. The tears now spilling out.

"Oh God. That's exactly what I expected." I said sobering up.

"I love pushing her buttons, man." he said wiping some tears from under his eyes.

"I would trade anything to see her expressions when we go there. The celebration party is tomorrow, right?" I ask and he nods.

"I'm gonna sleep, now." I said walking towards the room and heard him scoff.

"As if you do something else." he said and I flipped him the bird.

I fell on the bed on my stomach and drifted off to la la sleep.

When I woke up, I found myself covered with a blanket and a pillow was under my head. I tried to get up but there was a heavy weight on my legs. I looked at my side to see Nate sleeping with his mouth open and his legs sprawled above mine. I checked my phone to see we will land in a few minutes.

"Nate, get up we are landing in a couple of minutes." I slapped him and he jolted awake.

 Always works.

"You're so mean." he pouted and I blew him a kiss getting out and dragging him along.

We buckled our seat belts ready to land any minute now.

"I have a couple of things I have to take care of here in Moscow. You know supervising the hospital and all." I say and he nods.

"Me too, we have two weeks. We can always sneak out." he said and I poke my tongue out at him.

After fifteen minutes, we landed and our luggage was carried by a man who works for Nate.
Settling in the car, we drive towards a hotel to stay the night. We are gonna surprise her tomorrow. I called Adrian and let him in our plan. Three sneaky bastards.

"How are things at home?" Nate asked and I shrugged.

"Three beltings last night." I said quietly.

"What the fuck? Does it hurt bad?" he asks in concern and anger.

"Not as bad as the previous ones." I answered and we fell in silence.

ANNA'S POV:
I cannot believe that my two best friends will be missing my wedding. I do not think I can do it without them. I have to do something about it. I will talk to Bella tomorrow first thing in the morning. Snuggling closer to Adrian, I close my eyes and let sleep take over.