CHAPTER 30

SAVANNAH'S POV:

I was still breathing heavily, clutching my heart with wide eyes when he gave me a lazy smile and stood straighter, shoving his hands in his pockets.

My lips parted as he casually started strolling towards where I was standing. My eyes dropped south to his bare chest and perfect abs then down to his V-line and I shut my eyes.

Seriously?

"I didn't know you could paint so well" he spoke looking down at me.

I blushed and avoided his gaze. I knew he caught me checking him out.

"Savannah?" he called my name and a shiver ran down my spine.

He grasped my chin in between his forefinger and thumb and made me look up at him.

I blinked once and then cleared my throat, stepping away from him. This was too much for me. Our proximity, this just-

I suddenly looked up to see his eyes raking over my body and it made me nervous and self conscious. I gulped and bit my lip as I looked down and saw I was only wearing the white dress shirt that reached till my mid thigh.

The top two buttons of the shirt undone, exposing my cleavage. Not much though.

Come on, I wasn't expecting any surprise visits at this hour.

My mouth opened but shut immediately as I saw his eyes darkening visibly. I took a step back as he took a step forward, my movement not going unnoticed as his eyes snapped down to my feet that were covered in all sorts of paint colors, scattered on the soft grey carpet.

My back hit the table causing all the bottles to fall and spill the rest of the paint. I gasped as I took in the messy state of the room now.

"W-what are y-you doing here?" I asked timidly.

He ignored my question and was now staring at the painting that I almost finished. Almost.

 Almost

"Wow." he breathed out.

"Ronan?" I called out. 

I loved his middle name. It was hot, suited his personality.

He broke out of whatever trance he was in and looked in my direction.

"Do you need something?" I asked quietly.

When he didn't reply for another minute, I sighed and bent down to pick up the stuff scattered on the floor.

He took a sharp intake of breath and my head snapped in his direction, realizing what I just so foolishly did.

At once, I was up on my feet again and tucked a piece of hair behind my ear.

"You ruined my shirt." he said, his voice eerily calm.

My eyebrows knitted together.

"You're not wearing any sh-" he shut me up when he pointed towards the white dress shirt which was partly smudged in paint.