CHAPTER 52

ADAM'S POV:

"Isa." I called as I saw Elijah climbing down the stairs in a tux with his hair gelled back.

My boy looked handsome.

"Look at you." I grinned and he mirrored my action.

"I looked at me." he replied innocently making me laugh.

"I meant, you look handsome." I explained.

His mouth formed an 'o' before he nodded his head in understanding.

"You look handsome, too but mommy is... uh what did my teacher say.. ste-stealing the show." he said.

I grinned, "Really? I wouldn't know. Your mom takes too much time to get ready."

"She gotta look pretty." he shrugged and walked to the kitchen.

Sometimes, the kid renders me speechless.

I heard the clicking of heels against the marble floor and looked in the direction to see my beautiful wife descending the stairs with my even more beautiful daughter.

"This dress shows too much." I frowned.

"Ronan, you've been whining about the same thing since yesterday." she rolled her eyes.

"Did you just roll your eyes at me?" I asked incredulously.

"I did, sperm donor. What are you going to do about it?" she sassed.

"Sperm donor, huh?" I asked.

"Yep." she said popping the 'p.'

"I can see you have started to hate this marriage." I teased.

Her grey orbs found mine as she spoke, "Not the marriage. Just the person I married."

"Really?" I raised a brow.

"You're sleeping on the couch today." she stated.

"What?! No. I said I am sorry, I won't do it again." I pleaded.

"No. You gave him a box full of chocolate coated strawberries and went to bed while I had to stay up with his hyperactive ass all night until it was seven in the morning and I got called in hospital." she complained.

"I am sorry." I pouted.

"I haven't gotten any sleep in two days because I was with Drew all day, yesterday. I can safely say, I hate you." she said sternly and walked away.

"Mommy is still mad?" Elijah asked tugging at my pants.

When did he come back?

"Yeah, champ." I sighed sadly.

"I am sorry, too." he apologized.

"It's not your fault." I said back.

"Let's make it up to mommy." he suggested.

"Yeah, I am not too sure you would want to witness that." I muttered under my breath.

"What?" he frowned.

"I said, yes we should do that." I smiled at him and we walked out.

Isa looked strikingly gorgeous in a maroon dress that reached her ankles and had a long split that displayed her left leg. The plunging neckline showed way too much skin and the dress fit her perfectly, highlighting all her curves. Her hair were curled and hung loosely on her back. She was a natural beauty, I never saw her wear too much make up even on our wedding, she kept it simple yet beautiful.

 She was a natural beauty, I never saw her wear too much make up even on our wedding, she kept it simple yet beautiful