CHAPTER 47

SAVANNAH'S POV:

"Adam!" I shouted in utter annoyance.

"I'm coming, baby. Give me a minute." he shouted back from the kitchen.

"I'm coming, baby. Give me a minute." I mimicked.

"I heard that." he said entering the living room.

"I heard that." I mimicked him again.

He chuckled and gave me the tub of my favourite vanilla ice cream with a spoon.

"Thanks." I mumbled and dug in.

"Tell me everything you've done these past few months." he asked sitting down next to me on the couch.

"Missed you." I replied cheekily.

He laughed throwing his head back, "I missed you, too, baby." he said gazing at me lovingly.

"I was in Moscow. And handled the hospital there. Of course I was in contact with Anne and the hospital staff here. It took me a month to actually go out and face the world once again, you know." I told him quietly.

"Where were you living?" he asked.

"Rented an apartment." I shrugged putting a spoonful of ice-cream in my mouth.

"How are you and Sam so close?" he questioned.

"We met in Moscow. More like bumped into each other. I told her to have a cup of coffee with me and she was there for two months for her project so we met almost everyday for lunch, coffee, dinners etc after that day." I replied.

"How did the baby treat you?" he asked.

I took a spoonful of ice-cream and put it in front of him. He opened his mouth and ate it.

"Good." I said.

"Absolutely not." I added making him laugh.

"This baby is on you, you know. Already teasing me and very demanding." I winked at him.

He rolled his eyes with a small dancing on his lips.

"Can't help that my baby mama is absolutely gorgeous and the most amazing person I've ever met. I need all the attention I can get." he said kissing my cheek.

"I love you, Ronan." I whispered.

"I love you, Isa." he replied grinning at me.

"Did you miss me?" he asked quietly.

I froze for a second before a smile made its way onto my lips and I turned to him completely.

"With every beat of my heart." I replied.

He engulfed me in his warm embrace and I couldn't feel any more safe than this. I loved this man with every fibre of my being.

"I want to go to your office tomorrow." I requested looking up at him.

He looked confused and shocked with my sudden request but agreed, nonetheless.

We spent the entire day together, talking, watching movies, cooking and eating.

"Tomorrow we'll go to Ivan's after office." I said slipping into my silk shorts and top.

"Whatever you wish." he replied from the bathroom.

After brushing his teeth, he came out and slipped next to me in our bed.

"You know, I'm craving something spicy." I said.

"Isa, baby, don't please. Don't crave anything at this hour. I've already been running in and out of the house all day for you." he whined.

I gasped and got up to switch on the bedside lamp and glared at him. He cracked one eye open before opening both of them and looking at me in confusion.