Prologue

Year X781, April 15th.

She woke up early, it's a new day. She brushed her long, purple hair and tied it into a ponytail. Maybe a bow to top it.. No, she's not in the mood for a ponytail, so she wears her hair down instead. As she dressed herself she stroked her new guild mark on her lower forearm. "After all this time..." She said quietly to herself. After traveling for years she finally got there, skinny as she was from all her traveling but at least she is safe now. It's been a month now since she joined Fairy Tail and the guild mark matches her hair color. Today was the day she could go on her first job!
Before she left her little apartment, she smiled to herself. "It's gonna be a great day!"

After getting permission from Makarov, she lingered while picking out a job. It's really early, it's just past dawn and the guild is empty, besides Makarov and three others.. Or so she thought..
She freaks out when someone pats her on the shoulder. Luckily, it's only Reedus.

"Out on a job already, are we?" He asks politely. "Yeah.." she replies, "but I am not sure what's in my league.." There is a brief moment of silence between them.
"Oui, that's okay." he says.
She turns to him, "What would you pick?" she asks, still unsure about the job offering.
"Well.." he lingers a little. "I believe this one should fit you." he says whilst pointing to a job offer near the border of Seven and Bosco.
"You have traveled all the way from Enca, so this should be easy for you!" he says full confidence. Reedus picks the job offer of the assignment board and hands it over to her.
"It's near Waas Forest, you might need to go over Mt. Hakobe. You should get there in two or three days, oui." She takes over the job offer and reads the content. 
"It says 200.000 Jewel just to find and register a number of creatures in the forest.. I have to report back to a woman named Riza who lives in Clover Town.." She looks back at Reedus, who's smiling to her. As she looks back to the job offer she gets more confident.
'Lets do this!' She thinks, while departing to Waas Forest.
"Thank you Reedus!" She shouts as she walks of the front porch.

Thus begins a journey, and another one after that, and another one after that. Soon she realized she could take multiple jobs to spare time traveling back and forth. There are still many members she never met, but the need to meet them is nowhere to be found. With her rare powers she completes one job after another. And so it goes for a good year or two. 

She has traveled to most countries, survived all kinds of climates, conquered many difficulties and slayed several creatures. But most important of all, she found a new teacher in Bellum! An old astronomical and celestial mage! Not the celestial type of mage that uses Zodiac Keys though.. No, she was taught how to smite with comets and use the brightness of stars to blind her opponents. She recently learned to summon explosive moon dust. Furthermore, she was trained in physical combat, so she knows a thing or two about punching and kicking.

Yes, her journey is already one big adventure. But she's not quite there yet to face bigger challenges. For that, she night be in need of a team.. But with whom will she team up? 

 But with whom will she team up?