Vol 4. A Night To Remember. #7

~ No POV ~

Gajeel has woken up. He is still holding Amy close to him. She's sleeping in, she's so calm.. Nothing happened, they haven't moved a single inch. He leans a little more forward to see Amy's face. He grins, he can't help it. He lays his head back down and he closes his eyes for a little longer.
'She's so warm.. I never knew it'd be like this to have someone to sleep next to..' He could sleep like this every night, having someone special to hold at night. Or maybe even more..
Just thinking about it gives him butterflies and he has to hold himself in.

Just a little later, Amy still hasn't woken up. Soft knocking on the door steals Gajeel's attention. He makes a noise, which means 'come in' to him. Lily enters and quietly asks how Amy is doing. In the mean time Lily walks up to them and sits down at Amy's side.
"So, how did you get her up here?" Lily asks as well.
"She woke up a little after you fell asleep. She tucked you in on the couch and then we went to bed too." Lily nods understanding.
"Could you not mention this to anyone?" Gajeel suddenly asks the Exceed.
"I don't want anyone to bother her, make her anxious or scared.."
Little does Gajeel know that Amy heard him say that.
"No one will know Gajeel." Lily smiles at him. Gajeel presses his face in her hair and pulls her in a little. A cute moan escapes her, but it looks like she's not waking up to him any time soon.
It's not like they have much to do today that Gajeel decided to stay as long as Amy is sleeping. Or rather making it seem like she's still sleeping.

Lily had taken his blanket and placed himself on the end of the bed. He would love to sleep in for a change and so would Gajeel.
'I.. I can't let you go..'

'Please, don't let me go..' Amy is thinking. She has never slept this comfortable in her entire life. Gajeel is the first person she had ever shared a bed with.. Other than her younger sisters when Amy was a little 5 year old girl. Amy's dream is starting to repeat itself and she cannot help but feeling the temperature rise between Gajeel and herself.
'What would happen if I turned around, facing him..' Amy isn't realizing how bad she had fallen for him, so much actually that her body begins to wake up too and she feels the desire to turn over..
'No matter what direction, just let me turn without letting him know I am awake..'

At first she moved her hand a little, and one of her legs. A few seconds after that she feels herself turn onto her back, partially leaning against Gajeel. She tries really hard not to open her eyes just yet. Who knows if he's looking straight at her or not..
"I never knew you developed a soft spot for Amy." Lily speaks suddenly.
"Neither did I.." Gajeel replies and Amy feels a hand gently touch her cheek.
"I don't really know what I am feeling though.." Gajeel adds. A little moment of silence falls before Lily responds to him.
"Does it feel good?" Lily asks. Gajeel cannot help but grin.
"Yeah.. I think it does."

Amy wants to smile badly. She wants to hug him tightly, but she can't. Butterflies, but also her anxiety overwhelm her, thoughts are going everywhere and she begins to picture multiple scenarios, either very sweet and loving, or extremely intimate and hot. Instead of laying there quietly and peacefully, she decides to quickly turn back, but as she does she makes it seem though as if she is having bad dreams or something.. Which leads to Gajeel holding her even tighter.

"It's okay.." He whispers. "I'm still here.."