Vol 5. New Challenges Ahead. #10

Two hours have passed and Amy's time in the restricted section is up. She had chosen a few books that the library will sent to the guild, which will arrive between 2 to 3 days.
The escort also explains how Makarov must sign for them when they arrive to prevent any kind of misuse.
Right now, Amy has to sign a contract which states that the books will only be used for academic purposes and that they must be kept safe by the guild master at all times until the deadline of returning.
Next to the contract signing, Amy must pay an extra deposit fee to ensure that the books will return in time and undamaged.

After finishing things up at the library, Amy chose to head back home for now. Shopping for clothes can wait. First things first.
Right now she needs to focus on working out those spells. As soon as she steps out of the building, she enables her moon dust and heads out to the train station.

Up until her arrival at home she kept herself hidden. Amy had decided it took long enough and she is determined to head out again soon and travel to Seven.
She decided to write a letter about this journey as soon as she shut her apartment door and locked it.
Her letter will be addressed mainly to Makarov, but her leaving might leave others in the guild with questions.

"Dear Master,

I have decided to head out to Seven, instantly after the S-Class trial. This small locational detail is only meant for you.
If anyone should ask, please do not tell them where I am.. I don't want anyone to worry when it's not necessary. The only ones allowed to know are Erza and Mirajane.. And maybe Porlyusica if necessary..

Anyway, I will be an apprentice to Moby's sister. She will be able to teach me everything Moby couldn't..

Also.. You may have noticed that Gajeel and I are spending somewhat time together, but I especially do not want him to come after me. Please tell him that I am away for a family matter or something..
I don't want him to worry over nothing..

So.. Now you know.. I will write you later on about my apprenticeship and I will add an address for you to reach me in case of emergency..

We'll see each other soon!

Kind regards,
Amy.."

Amy seals the letter with a wax stamp that symbolizes a gemstone. She puts it away in one of her drawers for now. Amy then checks the time and notices she has plenty of time left to go out before nightfall.
Out of nowhere she quickly decided to go and see Porlyusica. If there is anything Amy wants to prevent it's another magic deficiency case.. Porlyusica must be able to give Amy some advice.

Amy soon arrived at Porlyusica's house later that day. Even though Porlyusica isn't someone who enjoys company, she does offer to make some tea for the both of them.
"You know I hate unannounced company. Why does no one in that guild of yours sent me a letter so I can prepare?" Porlyusica bickers towards Amy.
"I'm s-sorry ma'am.. I only hoped that ehm.. maybe I c-could ask for some advice." Amy stutters a little.
"Oh really? What for?" Porlyusica responds whilst frowning heavily.
"To p-prevent m-magic deficiency, ma'am."