Vol 4. A Night To Remember. #8

A little while later Amy made it clear she is now fully awake, but she's still nervous about facing towards him. She isn't the only one though. Gajeel is also nervous. All he can think of is the passionate make out session they had in his dreams. If only he could, he would kiss her in real life, but he does not want to scare her or break her heart.
Gajeel loosens his grip on Amy and turns over to his back.
"I thinks it's time we got out of bed, don't you?" He asks her. "I guess." She answered softly. Now that Gajeel is on his back, Amy does the same and turns over.

"How did you sleep?" Amy now asks Gajeel.
"Allright. And you?"
"Yeah, same. I just dreamed a little funny.."
"That's better than nightmares, right?" Amy nods. She carefully turns her head towards Gajeel, who apparently is laying without any shirt and with the blanket only covering his lower body.
'Fuck, that's hot..' She thinks to herself, but her face betrays her as she turned completely red.
"Now don't go drooling over me, little pervert." Gajeel jokes, making it even harder for Amy to get over herself. 'Oh my god, how fucking cute..'

Amy sits up and playfully begins to punch him on his chest.
"You're stupid, I am not drooling!" 'Fuck..' Gajeel grabs her wrists and pushes her down on the bed. She lets out a little yelp. He's now hovering above her. Amy turns shy but she's still staring into his eyes. All Gajeel could think of is how easy she made it for him, how easy it would be to kiss her now. He's observing her face, her beautiful eyes, her cute and soft looking lips.. Something is holding him back, he retreats himself and steps out of bed.
As he walks to the bedroom door, Amy jumps out and runs to him.
"Wait!" She says and as Gajeel turned back to her, she's already got her arms around his torso. "Wait.." She repeats. "What is it?" He asks confused and soon after he sees her face closing in.

Whilst standing in the tips of her toes, one hand on his cheek and the other around his neck to pull him in, she presses a genuine kiss on the other cheek. Gajeel feels frozen.
'No.. No, I want so much more than that..' He feels like he's going insane.
As Amy lets go of him, all he can do is gaze into her eyes.
"Thank you." She says with the most honest expression he has ever seen.
Gajeel leans to her, placing one hand on her cheek and the other around her waist. Amy' s cheeks are turning red once more. She even tilts her head and closes her eyes.
'I want so much more..' But instead of doing exactly what he wanted to do, he pecks her forehead and pulls her in.

'Fuck.. Why didn't you just kiss me..' She can't help but think if she should have kissed him when she had the chance. Gajeel's embrace feels so loving.. She wants to try something a little different, to see if he responds differently. She placed her chin on his shoulder and her hands on his upper back. She gently grabs a little bit of his skin, pulling him in and lets out a short, 'accidental' moan.
"Fuck.." Gajeel whispers softly.
'Fuck, Amy! What are you driving me so mad for?!' Gajeel enjoyed her experimenting but he shouldn't act on any of it so soon! He could never forgive himself if anything bad were to happen.

Amy has seen and felt enough.
'You really have changed so much already Gajeel..' She thinks after they let go. She's holding his hands and smiles lovingly to Gajeel.
"Thank you." She repeats.

Amy is convinced she will never forget this particular night, as it was clearly a night to remember.