6 | don't fuck my ex

Start from the beginning

"Look at you how exactly?" I chime.

Yoongi rolls his eyes. "Dude you're totally looking at me like you've been expecting that answer."

"Is it bad that I kind of did?"

"Alright Seven here's the thing." Yoongi starts. "I don't endulge in relationships. I don't need a specific someone to make me feel good or whatever. But don't get me wrong sex is fantastic. I just don't want to go through the procedure of 'getting to know her' afterwards because I don't really care."

"And the best gentleman award goes to-"

"Shut up loser. I probably have more game than you." Yoongi throws.

"You're not even in a current relationship!"

"Seven you're so behind the times." Yoongi booms. "Just because I don't tie myself down to another person it doesn't mean I can't have fun. And it's not like all girls are looking for a man to treat them well by taking them out on dates or giving them stupid flowers that are meant to rot the same day. A woman wants a man who is willing to give them the time of their lives." He smirks. "A woman wants to feel exhilarated, liberated, consumed. She wants the spotlight on herself but she's also willing to take risks for the other party. Some women might claim that they want the flowers and the dates but trust me when I say this: that's absolute bullshit."

"How about we just respect their wishes and move on?" I suggest.

"Idiot I'm trying to tell you something." Yoongi snaps.

"All you're saying is that women want is sex!"

"I'm saying that sex is important for women." Yoongi counters. "Don't twist my words."

"You're saying that women are completely indifferent to the basic social norms and would rather get physical the first chance they get."

"Why does it sound so wrong when you try to interpret my theories." Yoongi half laughs half sighs. "Listen Jimin, I never said that the dating part is not necessary because like it or not you gotta spare a few hours to get to know the woman before going down to business. It's just that some people prefer to become physical sooner rather than later. One nightstands are pretty common and it's okay to like them. It is also alright to dislike them. Sex is a human need and sometimes you just want to blow off some steam you know? It's nothing to be ashamed of. But if you are to have nice fuck session with a stranger you probably won't see ever again just make sure you can trust them. Or just get yourself a fuck buddy." Now that he clarified this all seems pretty eye opening. I've had one nightstands before I met Evelyn but I went on a few dates with them before indulging into my needs, in order to get an idea of their backgrounds and their personalities.

"So you have a fuck buddy?" I ask.

"I don't have a fuck buddy." Yoongi sneers and I huff.

"Seriously, have you ever even been in an actual relationship before?" I inquire.

"Yeah," he replies shortly. "There was nothing great or amazing about it."

"Or something happened and you're traumatized for life." I say.

"Shut your trap," Yoongi retorts and for a second there I figure he's upset.

"Dude you know all there is to know about me." I tell him and he shrugs feigning indifference.

"You're an open book Seven." Yoongi says.

"I consider myself a pretty private person."

"You tend to be a private person." Yoongi agrees. "But you're very expressive. That's both good and bad."