4 | the three types

I move aside so that Yoongi can come in. "Sure thing."

I call Pizza Hut and order two pizzas with cream cheese filling in the crust and three Cokes. I see Yoongi laying on the couch already making himself comfortable, his feet placed on the coffee table. Now that would give Evelyn a stroke.

"Now, please satisfy my curiosity Seven" Yoongi starts "why exactly did you move here?"

"Needed a fresh start." I reply without revealing too much.

"That can only mean two things. One, you either left the smelly ass university dorms because of the sewage issue they're dealing with right now or two you broke up with your girlfriend." He says with a smirk.

When I don't say anything, Yoongi takes it that he's right.

"Holy shit, you broke up with that red head?" He exclaims and I look at him suspiciously.

"How do you know I broke up with my girlfriend and how do you know she's a red head?" I almost scream. "Are you some kind of stalker!"

"Relax Seven. I go to PSU too. Computer Science." Yoongi says. "I've seen you around on campus."

"That's weird."

"Don't get flattered Seven. Your girlfriend is hot. Or should I say ex girlfriend."

"My ex is a sensitive subject Yoongi." I snap. "I would deeply appreciate it if we stopped talking about her."

Yoongi's eyes fall on the floor as he says "I'm sorry. It's just—talking about sensitive subjects with someone you barely know it helps take some of the pain away."

I look at him and smile. "I guess so."

"Did it end badly?" He asks.

I take a deep breath before answering "We fought a lot."

"Ah so you're the ones that fight all the time." Yoongi muses.

"Do you have a label for everything?" I snort.

"Listen, there are three kinds of people in relationships. First, you have the easy-going. Second, is the avoidant type and third is the toxic motherfucker." Yoongi explains.

"Seriously?"

"Hear me out Seven." Yoongi snaps. "The easy going person obviously is the best match for every personality type. If they find a partner that shares the following traits: respect, patience and loyalty then the relationship will succeed. However, if they have to put up with the shit of other people and they continue to be shit eaters because of their leniency—oh well that goes down the drain."

"The avoidant type, is basically a person who values their autonomy and their independence more than anything. They'd sacrifice anything for their freedom even their own partner."

I cut him. "You make it sound so dramatic."

"Speaking from real life examples here Seven." Yoongi says. "The avoidant type in a relationship would be the kind of person who doesn't really like fighting or arguing so if any of the above ever occur they'd simply flee. Also they're scared stiff of commitments and in general things that keep them tied down. In conclusion, having a relationship with a person that instead of trying to fix things they're just trying to re-paint is... if not impossible then hella difficult."

"I see where you're getting at." I say and continue listening to what he's saying. It would be extremely stereotypical of me to say or even think how peculiar it is for a guy like Yoongi has analyzed the different kinds of relationships in such depth. Now, I don't know him very well but he seems very closed off and cold at first but once you get to talk to him, a conversation with him is actually intriguing.