Chapter 59

Longest chapter with 3818 words!!

One Year Later!
Hunter's POV

I stare at in front of the mirror and pat down my suit, making sure I'm looking immaculate for her.

What a year this has been, an amazing year.

After Brin took me back we really focused on our relationship and our little family we're going to continue to grow.

We took it slow like she asked which was probably the best thing we could've done because we rushed into everything so fast. First I took her on a date, which was to the cinema, sounds lame but she loved it and didn't want all that fancy shit which I wanted to give her, plus she loves movies. On our second date I took her to the best most expensive restaurant, she complained about the prices like usual but we both know it isn't a problem, I had her smiling the entire time which is exactly what I wanted.

I began running my company again and got the name changed into Anderson making sure to leave my mark. Brin still runs the diner, she's becoming quite the business woman which is such a turn on.

She changed the name from 'Denny's' to 'Anderson's' I told her she could change it to whatever she'd like because it's her diner but she surprised me with the name. She said "This diner is going to run with our family, through generations, the Anderson family" she smiled brightly while her cheeks blushed pink. I loved that she thought of herself as an Anderson before actually being married to me.

On our third date which was around the third month of being back together, it took awhile to get around to our dates due to having Elle but we made it work.
Her stomach popped and she complained about herself becoming "fat" again, I shot that down quick. She looked fucking stunning and all I wanted to do was rip her clothes off but I knew I had to keep myself in check, even though I've been dying to fuck her for three months..well longer.

I had taken her to this amazing home. We'd been looking for months for a new house and I come across this house while I was driving at night, Brin craved some Kiwi, who the fuck likes Kiwi? I had to drive across town for it because everywhere was apparently closed at three am. Anyway, I found this amazing home that I knew she'd love.

When I took the blindfold off her, her eyes lit up and beamed wide, she began crying calming it was pregnancy hormones and she was being stupid but I know deep down it was just because she loved it, just like I did.