Chapter 3

She ignores me bending over picking up a brush and shovel from the cupboard below, she walks over at a fast pace where she dropped food all down me.

She sweeps up the food that was splattered on the floor, she pads back retrieving a mop ignoring my presence as she walks back and begins swiping the mop across the floor and placing a wet sign down.

She walks back over behind the counter and huffs turning to me "What do you want, Hunter?" Annoyance laced in her voice.

She's a lot more confident..I like it.

"To talk..obviously" I say coldly.

"Well..I don't want to" she says just as cold back.

"Well, I do!" I hiss, she begins getting ready to fire back but stops and looks behind me.

"Hi hun" a manly voice says from behind me

Her eyes dart back and forth to me and him "Hey" she half smiles moving to the side letting him see her full view.

I bite on my lip holding my tongue back, I know the stupid fiancé is behind me. I don't want to look otherwise I might knock him out and I so wish I could.

After all those years and I still care deeply for her, I don't think that's ever going to change.

"I thought I'd drop by" he leans over the counter planting a kiss on her lips softly making my blood boil more.

I take a glance at the guy wishing I didn't.

Fucking Kai! Are you kidding me!

I pinch the bridge of my nose, this better be a goddamn nightmare like before.

Fucking Kai! Why does it need to be Kai, the nerdy guy in school, she said she'd have him bend her over. Angers courses through me just at the thought.

"Okay, you going back to work?" She coos.

I can't sit here and listen!

I stand abruptly knocking the stool over causing a loud noise when it hits the tile floor, everyone cocks their heads to me.

I storm out pushing the glass door open, my blood is boiling with rage. She said she'd wait for me!

Once I get through the door to our room, slamming it shut, I lean my head on the door trying to calm myself down.

"You alright?" Brax says popping his head from around the counter.

"Fuck off!" I bark.

"So..you know?"

"That she's engaged..yeah!.." I continue to breathe in and out slowly.

"Oh, yeah that" He goes back to sitting on the bed.

He's pissing me off!

"She's fucking engaged!!" I slam my fist into the wall, making a large hole.

"Hey! I need to pay for that now!" Brax hisses.

Shut up.

She's obviously had sex with him, they're engaged for fuck sake.

Wait..

I sit on the foot of my bed collecting my thoughts.

How does he know she's engaged..

"How did you know?" I scowl.

"Know what?" He confuses.