Chapter 12

I begin kissing her back wrapping my arms around her waist pulling her closer, her hands run through my hair. It feels like I'm dreaming.

Her touch feels amazing, it's something I've craved for the longest. I know I should stop her because she's drunk but I can't seem to find the courage to push her away. She smells like vanilla which only makes me want to take her on this couch even more and even though she's put on weight she's still so fucking perfect.

She moans into my mouth and begins rocking her hips back and forth, I feel my dick awakening just by her touch and with the friction, her dress has risen up to her hips I can feel the wetness coming through her panties.

She holds my neck firmly in place as her tongue swirls against mine. My palms slowly move up her back to the back of her head and through her hair as I deepen the kiss.

"Hunter!" She moans hungrily.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck!

The last time she was drunk around me she was begging for it and when I gave her a little something she got mad in the morning and I don't want that to happen again.

I push on her shoulders, her lips lift off mine "Wait. Wait. Wait" I say breathlessly, She's panting like mad just like I am. She tilts her head looking at me in confusion. Her lips are so red, plump and swollen, her hair is messy, I'm fighting every urge in my entire body to say no.

"Stop.."' I beg "I can't do this, you'll regret it" I calm my breathing and swallow the dryness.

"No I won't" she giggle like I'm kidding and begins leaning in, I place my hand on her chest stopping her from moving any closer.

"Remember last time, you'll regret it again" I remind her.

She climbs off my lap sitting beside me on the couch looking ashamed "You're right, I have no idea what I was thinking.." Her voice cracks as she looks down.

Now I feel bad.

"You have no idea how badly I want to fuck you but I can't do it while you're drunk, I don't want you mad at me" truth is I don't want to do anything mildly stupid, what if she stops me from seeing Elle and as for Kai I couldn't give a fuck.

"Sorry" she continues to look down at her lap.

"Don't apologise" I sigh.

She stands up abruptly gasping "Oh god! I'm engaged! I have a fiancé and I just cheated!!" She stresses.

"Well yeah but he's a prick so who cares" i laugh.

"I care, Hunter this is bad.." she runs her fingers through her messy straightened hair "please don't tell Kai!" She saddens as tears fill her eyes.

Would love to rub it in his face but..

"I won't" I shake my head.

"I'm sorry again.." she walks back a few steps before standing on a Lego "Oh fuck!" She gasps dropping to the floor holding her foot.

"Sorry I didn't tidy the toys" I tell her trying not to laugh. She scowls at me still rubbing her foot.

After a few minutes she stands up not placing pressure onto her foot "Goodnight.." she mumbles limping out the living room and upstairs.