Chapter 9

"That's our mothers former name" Brax inform Phil sounding agitated

"What are you trying to say?" I growl gritting my teeth.

"William Hayes is not on your birth certificate meaning he isn't your biological father" Phil tells me.

William..isn't my biological father..what?

I can almost laugh at how ridiculous this sounds.

"So you're telling me I don't have a father?" I confuse.

"You have a father it just isn't William and because it states Hunter Hayes on the will you can't sign"

"Then who the fuck is my biological father!?" I bark.

I don't care about the stupid will, I wasn't getting a thing anyway..But William isn't my father meaning he abused me all those years and he wasn't even my real father, is that why he abused me because I wasn't his child, is Brax even my brother? Did my mother cheat on William?

"We're not sure, but we could find out for you" He asks politely.

"What? So you can take our money, no thanks" I stand abruptly ready to leave.

"Hunter wait!" Brax grabs my arm pulling me back down to sit.

Fuck off.

"No! I don't fucking care" I shrug him off, I storm out pushing the glass doors harshly open.

I feel like my whole life is just a mess and a lie. I called someone Dad my whole life and he wasn't even my father. Did my mother cheat and that's why he fucking hated me.

Brinley's POV

I'm cleaning up the kitchen while Elle stuffs her face with more food sitting in her high chair. She eating her favourite fruit, banana and strawberries.

While I wipe down the counters the front door opens and closes, I hear heels walking down the short hall and I know exactly who it is, I turn when she enters.

"Hi!" She runs to me wrapping her arms around my neck, I wrap my arms around her.

"Hi, hoe" I quietly say.

"I missed you" She saddens.

"I missed you too" I pout.

"Where's my favourite little princess?" She coos.

I turn my head facing Elle with banana all over her face and mashed into her hands.

"Dee" Elle grins showing her small teeth, she can't say Andie yet so its Dee.

"Hi princess" Andie kisses her forehead.

Andie is currently at NYU but never fails coming home to take her out every Saturday. She treats her like her own child, she's an amazing aunt.

Andie still hasn't found the one yet but she always says she's too busy. Her and Wyatt had a little fun over the summer before they both went off to college. We still see Wyatt time to time, mostly on holidays like Christmas, Easter and New Year etcetera, he's busy with his college in a different state but he's always calling checking in.

"Where you taking her today?" I ask.

"I'm taking her to the zoo" she gasps playfully looking at Elle.

"Zoo!" Elle screams and we both laugh.

"Oh I have something to tell you.." I say to Andie biting my inner cheek nervously.

She looks my way waiting for me to tell her "Hunter is back" I bite on my lip holding in my emotions.

"Hunter. Hayes.. as in Elles dad?" She rose a brow.

"Hmhmm"

"Oh Brin.." she wraps her arms around my neck, I breakdown immediately wrapping my arms around her tightly.

"This is so stupid!" I sob.

"No it's not, you were a wreck for over a year it's normal to feel emotional" She whispers in my ear.

"He knows about Elle" I calm myself breathing slowly.

"What did he say?" She pulls out the hug.

"He wants to be here for Elle" I wipe my tears.

"That's good!" She enthuses "Why you so upset? It's good he wants to be here..now"

"It's just strange, seeing him after three years. He left me a letter..that's how he said bye to me and now he's back randomly" well not randomly because his father died.

"You sure that's the only reason?" Andie asks sympathetic.

"Yes" I lie. Ugh I don't want to talk about it anymore.

"Mamma!" Elle places her arms in front of her opening and closing her fingers with a sad expression plastered on her face.

I walk over unclipping her and pulling her out "You're going to have fun with Aunt Andie are you?" I coo staying strong for her, I don't like crying in front of her.

I wipe Elles face with baby wipes cleaning up all the fruit on her face, I then wipe her messy hands. I take her to the living room and pull a white cardigan over her small chunky arms. It's summer so it's hot out, she won't need a coat. I slide her small feet in pink bunny plimsolls to go with her pink bunny dress.

"You sure you're okay?" Andie asks.

"Yes" I roll my eyes.

Andie picks up Elle's Tangled theme backpack and picks her up off my lap. I walk them to the door giving Elle a couple of peck on the head before waving bye to the both of them.

When waving bye I see Kai getting out his car, he waves to Elle and Andie while making his way up the path.

"Hi Hunny" He pecks my lips.

"Hi" I smile.

I walk back into the kitchen with Kai following "Aren't you suppose to be at work?" I ask.

"It's my lunch break, just wanted to see my girl" he shrugs.

I blush with a chuckle, "You know, I have a while until I go back" He smirks.

"Oolala do you?" I laugh.

He licks his lips before backing me up against the counter "We could do a lot in.." he flicks his wrist looking at his watch "an hour" he leans in with lust surrounding his orbs, he captures my lips lifting me up on in the countertop.

His hands grip my hips softly pulling me forward meeting his hips, I wrap my legs around is hips pulling him closer, he kisses me swirling his tongue with mine as I run my hands over his hair.

All of a sudden Kai was ripped of me and slammed against the island counter.

"Hunter!!" I shout jumping off the counter.

His grip tightens around Kai's throat as he growls angrily in his face.

__________________________

Whose POV do you prefer?

Please vote, comment and follow!☺️

Don't be a silent reader❤️

Love you all💕