Chapter 34

"I love you" she sighs and pecks my lips.

"I love you. I'm so sorry, baby" I kiss her lips lingering longer than a peck.

I know she'd be better without me but I'm too selfish to let her go.

"I have bills to pay" she sighs.

"Okay, I don't have any meetings today but I've got some houses and flats to go see" I say.

"You're still moving?" She pouts.

"Well, yeah. You don't want me too?"

"Of course not" she shakes her head.

"Okay, I'll stay" I smile.

She smiles and peck my lips, "You're okay right?" I ask lifting up her wrist.

"Yeah, I am" she forces a smile and turns her heel to the living room.

I feel like utter shit.

I give a quick text to Jac telling her to cancel all flat and house viewings I have before putting it back into my pocket.

My phone rings, I pull it out my back pocket sighing, the screen lights up revealing Lucas's name. I answer and lift it to my ear.

"Hey" I say.

"Hello mate"

"What's up?" I ask.

"Well I'm only here for a couple of more days, was just seeing if you wanted to hang out or something?" He asks.

"Yeah, what do you want to do?" I ask.

"No idea, I don't know this place" as he says that I hear the front door open and I immediately hear Andie's loud annoying voice.

"Hi Elle!" She squeals.

Ahhhh

An idea just popped into my head, Brin wanted to get Lucas and Andie together because they both haven't had a date in a while so...

"I have a place, bring something to swim in..not speedos though" I chuckle.

"Fuck you!" He sarcastically laughs "I'll be an hour"

"Why? You going shopping for speedos?" I ask trying not to laugh.

"It was one time, fuck off!" He scoffs before hanging up.

I go into the living room seeing Andie playing with Elle on the floor as Brin is sitting on the couch watching them with a huge smile. I wish I could see her smile like that all the time.

"Pack stuff for going swimming, we're going on a family trip" I tell the both of them.

"Where we going?" Brin asks confused.

"A place to spend time together" I smile at her.

"Oh so am I watching after Elle?" Andie asks.

"No, the both of you are coming along with Lucas and I'm going to see if Brax is coming" I tell them.

My phone buzzes and I pull it out my side pocket.

Speaking of the devil.

Brax: Come to my office I have someone I want you to meet.

Me: No thanks but were going on a little trip so pack shit up to swim in.

"Where we going?" Brin asks leaning on her knees on the couch.

"Somewhere fun" I wink. I'm so fucking glad I didn't fuck it up last night, I'm definitely going to show her happiness.

Brax: Fine, I'll bring him along.