eight.eight

CZECH REPUBLIC, EUROPE

CZECH REPUBLIC, EUROPE. 2024

ZARIA was fuming as she sat with Steve and Wren, Beck, Nick, and Maria discussing their plan to defeat the Fire Elemental. She was furious that Peter was tagging along, Wren also sharing her emotions.

"What are we going to do about Beck? We know he's lying," Steve whispered, glancing back at Beck. Zaria narrowed her eyes at the fake hero.

"Play along, for now, protect Peter, then find out his evil plan and whoop his ass."

"Quiet, he is looking our way," Wren whispered, the three glancing over at Beck.

"Peter's on his way," Beck informed the trio, glancing back at Zaria as he headed back over to Nick and Maria. Wren and Steve quickly noticed how Zaria shivered, uncomfortable with Beck's stare.

"I have a bad feeling about this," Steve told the women.

ZARIA, Wren, and Steve watched as the ground rumbled, it looking like lava with a face as it sent sparks flying. Wren frowned when she heard Betty scream, Ned mumbling a prayer.

"It's showtime, my dudes," Zaria said, her suit forming around her body. She flew off, Wren doing the same in another direction. Steve jumped down from where the three were standing. Peter flew through the air, landing on the side of the building Steve was standing next to.

"Help!" Betty screamed out. "Is that Spider-Man?"

"No!" Ned exclaimed, "No, no, it's... it's the Night Monkey!"

"Night Monkey! Help!" Zaria raised a brow as she flew nearby the teens.

"Some kids are calling out for a Night Monkey, Wren, go get the kids!" As Zaria was saying this, Mysterio came flying out of the air, blasting green beams at the monster. The monster turned, much bigger, eyeing the Ferris wheel. "Wren! Get the kids now!"

"I'm on it!" Wren exclaimed, flying towards the Ferris wheel. Zaria began to shoot water at the monster, angering it.

"Keep it away from metal!" Beck told the heroes, Steve rolling his eyes.

"What the fuck do you think we're trying to do?" He cursed.

"Still not going to get used to Cap cursing," Zaria said. Mysterio flew towards the monster, getting knocked down. "What a baby," Zaria mumbled under her breath, Steve holding back a laugh. The monster then threw itself at the Ferris wheel as Wren flew over to Ned and Betty.

"Ned, what are you doing up here?" Wren asked, holding a hand out for each teen.

"Wren, hurry up!" Zaria shouted, shooting water at the monster, trying her best to hold it off while Wren went to recuse Ned and Betty. Peter watched as Zaria grunted out in pain, losing her footing. "Shit, shit, shit!" The heroes watched as the monster made its way over to the Ferris wheel, Wren gasping as she flew in front of Ned and Betty protectively.