four.six

GERMANY, EUROPE

GERMANY, EUROPE. 2016

STEVE kicked Rhodey out of the air, then sent T'Challa reeling. Zaria rushed over to help Steve, using the power stone to punch T'Challa into a nearby wall, keeping him down for a bit.

"Hey, Cap, heads up!" Scott exclaimed as he threw Steve a miniature truck. "Throw it at this. Now!" Steve threw it and the truck enlarged, tumbling towards Rhodey, who had Zaria a few feet behind him. Rhodey let out a complaint as the truck landed and exploded.

"Oh, man. I thought it was a water truck. Uh... sorry," Scott said before he and Steve ran off. Before she or Rhodey could be injured from the exploded truck, Zaria used the space stone to teleport the two of them across the airport.

"Thanks," Rhodey said breathlessly. Zaria cracked her knuckles before rushing off.

"Don't mention it." She rushed off to join Steve's team who were running towards the Quinjet. A fizzing stream of energy sliced across the runway and they stopped, Vision hovering overhead. Zaria smirked as she locked her eyes on the mind stone.

"Captain Rogers. I know you believe what you're doing is right. But for the collective good, you must surrender now," Vision said as Tony's team arrived.

"What do we do, Cap?" Sam asked.

"We fight."

"This is gonna end well," Natasha said as the two teams walked towards each other with grim determination etched on their faces.

"They're not stopping," Peter said.

"Neither are we." With that everyone broke into a sprint. Steve blocked a punch as Tony landed. Clint fired an arrow at Vision while Rhodey and Aurora flew after Falcon and Bucky traded blows with T'Challa. An explosive arrow hit Aurora, knocking her down. Natasha threw Scott, as Peter swung through the air, struggling to evade vehicles projected by Wanda. Lorelei was trying to beat Zaria, which was proving to be difficult.

"Are you fucking all-powerful or some shit?" Lorelei groaned out as Zaria trapped her in a metal-less box once again. Bucky landed punches on T'Challa while Clint and Natasha battled with batons. Clint pinned her down with his bow.

"We're still friends, right?" Natasha asked.

"Depends on how hard you hit me," Clint replied as Natasha pinned him with her legs. As she was about to kick his head, her foot stopped and glowed bright red. Wanda projected Natasha down.

"You were pulling your punches." Clint nodded sheepishly.

"WE gotta go. That guy's probably in Siberia by now," Bucky told Steve.

"We gotta draw out the flyers. I'll take Vision. You get to the jet," Steve said before Zaria interrupted.

"I've got Vision, you two go to the jet!"

"The rest of us aren't getting out of here," Sam told Steve as he was being chased by Rhodey.

"As much as I hate to admit it, if we're gonna win this one, some of us might have to lose it," Clint said.

"This isn't the real fight, Steve."

"Alright, Sam, what's the play?" Steve asked.

"We need a diversion, something big."

"I got something kind of big, but I can't hold it very long. On my signal, run like hell. And if I tear myself in half... don't come back for me," Scott told the group.

"He's gonna tear himself in half?" Bucky asked.

"You're sure about this, Scott?" Steve asked, Scott reassuring himself he was good to go. He leapt from mobile stairs and landed on Rhodey's back as he flew past. Scott operated his suit's wrist, shutting his eyes and activating a remote. Scott grew into a towering Behemoth and grabbed Rhodey's leg.

"Holy shit!" Peter and Aurora exclaimed together.

"Okay, tiny dude is big now. He's big now."

"Hey! Scott, you're going to get me fired!" Lorelei shouted at him, receiving a 'sorry babe' back.

"Give me back my Rhodey," Tony said as Sam flew feet first into him. Scott sent Rhodey flying and Peter caught him with his webbing, Aurora flying over to her mother.

"I have a bone to pick with my future step-dad," Aurora said as she leapt into the air, flying towards T'Challa. Scott kicked a bus towards T'Challa and Aurora, Vision descending and bracing himself, splitting the bus in two and protecting Aurora and T'Challa from harm. T'Challa spotted Steve and Bucky sprinting past.

"Okay, anybody on our side hiding any shocking and fantastic abilities they'd like to disclose, I'm open to suggestion," Tony said, Sam narrowing towards him, firing Red Wing which cracked into his helmet. Scott became engulfed in explosions as Rhodey swooped towards him with Peter clinging to a web stuck to his back. He fired more webs and wrapped them around Scott's outsized arms.

"We need to figure out how to stop him!" Aurora shouted as she flew over to her father and mother, "without hurting him too much." Scott punched Rhodey in the air and swung a gangway towards him as he recovered. Rhodey opened fire and the gangway disintegrated. Scott tried to stamp on him who dived clear evading a lunge of Scott's hand.

"Get off," Scott exclaimed, becoming distracted by Peter and not spotting Vision curling into a ball and ramming into him. Vision spotted Steve and Bucky approaching the hangar as Scott wavered. He simply floated through Scott's chest. "Something just flew in me!" Vision fired a shining beam of energy from his mind stone and the control tower collapsed towards the entrance of the hangar. Wanda struggled to slow its collapse, Rhodey descending behind her firing a sonic disruptor. Wanda held her head and screamed, Zaria taking her place and turning the falling tower into bubbles, allowing Steve and Bucky to make it into the hangar.

"Hey, guys, you ever see that really old movie, Empire Strikes Back?" Peter spoke to his team, Rhodey looking over at Tony.

"Jesus, Tony, how old is this guy?" He asked.

"Fifteen, just two years older than me," Aurora told her uncle as Peter swung towards Scott.

"You know that part... where they're on the snow planet... with the walking thingies?" He then wrapped webs around Scott's legs.

"Maybe the kid's on to something."

"High now, Tony, Rory. Go high," Rhodey said, Tony, Aurora, and Rhodey powered towards Scott's head, landing blows together as Peter swung around Scott's legs.

"YES! Haha! That was awesome!" Scott toppled, a flailing limb catching Peter and knocking him flying just before Scott slams into the ground on his back. He returned to normal size and removed the faceplate of his helmet, grimacing. Lorelei walked over to him, her arms crossed.

"Do you have any orange slices?" He asked with a small smile, Lorelei helping him up and smacking him across the head.

"You are an idiot Scott Lang."