six.one

UNITED STATES, NORTH AMERICA

UNITED STATES, NORTH AMERICA. 2017

AFTER getting the time stone back from Doctor Stanley, all the heroes went to the Sanctum Sanctorum, all except Peter who Tony forced to get back on the bus for his field trip, his reason being it 'was too dangerous for him'. He had complained relentlessly about how Aurora got to stay while he had to go, but Happy picked him up to take him back to the bus.

"Thanks for the sandwich Stephen," Aurora said with a smile, sitting on the stairs. Wong began to use magic to show the universe and five out of six infinity stones.

"From the dawn of the universe, there was nothing. Then, boom! The Big Bang sent six elemental crystals, hurtling across the virgin universe. These infinity stones each control an essential aspect of existence," Wong explained.

"Space. Reality. Power. Soul. Mind. And Time," Strange named, opening the Eye of Agamotto, revealing the time stone emitting emerald light.

"So who is after them now?" Aurora piped in, looking at her shoes as she thought about her sister.

"Thanos, Aurora. He's a plague, Tony. He invades planets. He takes what he wants. He wipes out half the population. He sent Loki. The attack on New York. That's him," Bruce said. Tony then began to speak to himself, Aurora looking up as she finished her sandwich.

"This is it... What's our timeline?"

"No telling. He has the power and space stones, that already makes him the strongest creature in the whole universe."

"Wait! How did he have the power and space stones when not even ten minutes ago Zaria had them all?" Aurora asked, furrowing her brows.

"While Zaria had collected all the stones, they were put back at the moment she took them. Because of that, it was as if the stones were never removed," Wong told the teenager.

"If Thanos gets his hands, on all six stones, Tony..." Bruce started before Strange finished.

"He can destroy life on a scale hitherto undreamt of." Tony leaned against a cauldron, stretching like he's about to go for a run. Aurora sent a small smile to Wong.

"Oh, not the Cauldron of the Cosmos," she snickered.

"Did you seriously just say 'hitherto undreamt of'?"

"Are you seriously leaning on the Cauldron of the Cosmos?" Strange retorted.

"Is that what this is...?" The Cloak of Levitation smacked Tony's arm, surprising him and making Aurora burst out into laughter. Tony looked offended, straightening himself and looking over at his giggling daughter. Aurora quickly stopped giggling, although her smile didn't fade from her lips. "I'm going to allow that. If Thanos needs all six, why don't we just stick this one down the garbage disposal?"

"No can do."

"We swore an oath to protect the time stone. With our lives," Wong explained.

"And I swore off dairy, but then, Ben & Jerry's named a flavor after me, so..." Tony trailed.