❃| 𝘼𝘽𝙎𝙐𝙍𝘿 𝙁𝘼𝘾𝙏𝙎 𝘼𝘽𝙊𝙐𝙏 𝙅𝙄𝙎𝙊𝙊

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Two weeks later, a receptionist at BigHit called her and told her that she had a gift waiting for her in the lobby.

It was the exact same necklace she wanted.

She almost sent it back but was convinced not to because it was a gift and she wouldn't feel right rejecting such an expensive gift. Especially after they paid a boat load of money for it.

Once, Jisoo let it slip on Vlive about how she made an wishlist and it was full of expensive items she was one day going to afford.

She had forgotten all about it until she looked into her notes. She shared a laugh with the fans, listing all of the things that was on it.

Such items included:

• four chanel purses

• Cartier diamond sets

• shoes

• necklaces

• money to help her family

• more purses

• pretty dresses and coats

She made the list back when she was much younger. Most likely before BTS debuted. And she never took it seriously.

It was supposed to be a funny, childish dream. Which was why she clowned herself on VLive with the fans.

She never anticipated on actually getting nearly all of those things 5 weeks later in her PO Box.

It got so crowded, BigHit started just sending the gifts to their dorm. The items started confusing the boys more and more.

Jisoo was the most confused and she refused to accept these things. Because it was meant as a joke. She didn't think the fans would really spend their hard earned money on her like that.

So that's when she had to find out who were sending this to her.

On top of that, she began getting a monstrous amount of flowers sent to her by the same people.

Sometimes, it was golden covered roses.

It all became so overwhelming for her so she contacted the 5 men who kept sending her expensive items.

All five were very nice guys. She later found out that they were filthy rich and that they had some sort of love for Jisoo, that they felt the need to spoil her as if she was a sugar baby.

Jisoo then came to a realization that she was indeed a sugar baby without knowing she was a sugar baby.

She ended the one sided sugar relationship and told them that they shouldn't spend their hard earned money on her but on more important things. Things that don't involve her.

In return, she keeps all of the stuff they bought for her.

To this day, the boys roast her for it. But ARMY always roast them back for being just as bad.

━━━━. NOT A VIRGIN ANYMORE

Now Jisoo isn't the one to openly talk about certain aspects of her private life

Now Jisoo isn't the one to openly talk about certain aspects of her private life. Hell, she's paranoid about letting certain people into her house.

But as she grew older, she began to start letting people in on certain parts of her life. And she likes to have fun with it. Because life was too short to take everything too seriously.

So on Knowing Bros. Heechul pointed out that she was missing her promise ring on her right ring finger.

He jokingly asked if Taeyong had anything to do with why it was gone. So she ended up replying back with:

" Why? Do I need to film the next time it happens for you to get it? Or can you imagine it on your own?"

Of course, the entire cast laughed their asses off. Even Taeyong laughed ( despite the fact that he was the one responsible for it being gone ).

Jisoo's maturity level definitely grew as she grew older and the fandom couldn't be happier. Meaning she was telling a lot more adult rated jokes and just being comfortable in her own skin.

Both NCTzens and ARMY had a field day with the amount of jokes and memes they made about the situation.

And when certain parts of the Korean media tried shaming her for being open about her not being a virgin anymore, they quickly shut down the hate and over crowded it with love and support for the couple.

Not like she cared but she was still glad to see how many fans had her back.

━━━. KISSED A GIRL

Lesbians and Bis Unite!!!

During a Vlive, Jisoo was asked by a fan to help her tell her parents that she was a lesbian. Because she feared that they wouldn't accept her.

So Jisoo gave her friendly advice and then went on a rant on why it shouldn't be frowned upon on. Because love is love.

Now Jisoo is completely straight but she is all for the LGBTQ

community. She's even had some gay moments before.

She told her fans that she has kissed four girls before. Didn't mean she was gay but she was comfortable in her sexually enough to admit that.

Again, the moment went viral and many have tried to find out who those four girls were.