❃| interview with an ex sasaeng • intro

I would like to introduce you to a new youtuber, other than the Calvin and Kevin ( which you will see more of them, I promise ) and his name is Jason Lee. His youtuber name is 'jayleetv' and he is a kpop youtuber.

He lives in Los Angeles, California and he is a multifandom. He does reactions, vlogs concert experiences and also does conspiracy theories and investigation.

His BTS bias is Yoongi but Jisoo is his bias wrecker ( which is always evident whenever he reacts to her and the group ).

In this series, he investigates sasaengs and why they do what they do. The series is chopped up in different parts, he focuses on one group or member or soloist for the first 'season' and then moves on to different people

The first season, he talks about Jisoo with added bts members when it comes to sasaengs.

Because sadly, she, along side Jimin, has the most sasaengs in the equation.

But this is just the intro.

The following contains graphic language, disturbing topics, triggering topics, and sensitive information. Readers discretion is advised.

______________

Hi, for those of you who are new to my channel, my name is Jason Lee. I am 21 years old, living in Los Angeles. I'm a youtuber who grew up on music like hiphop, jazz and of course, kpop.

I usually have a lighter setting than this, I'm sorry haha.

(I wanted to be Shane Dawson so bad.)

But the reason I'm doing this is because of the recent video a friend and fellow youtuber of mine had did a video interviewing an ex bts sasaeng and I thought, why not investigate the world of Sasaengs and why they do what they do.

Now, since this is the introduction to the series, I can only talk about few things and some of them, I'm not sure it's legal for me to say.

( by the way, I've been on vacation in Busan for about 2 weeks now and, ya boy is loving the hotel view. )

But I can say that this series will be centered around BTS' Maknae, Jisoo. Then the next will be a different idol and so on.

This will be me and my friend, Hendson, will be looking up different sasaeng accounts, talk to different people who work inside some kpop entertainment buildings and even talk to some ex sasaengs

Even interviewing one of the most infamous one.

'jisooismine32' who, nowadays, is living alone in Seoul and has had time to reflect all that he has done and we ask him the questions I'm sure a lot of fans want to ask.

So get ready, its gonna be a very scary ride.

Don't forget to subscribe for more content

Follow me on all of my social media and Hendsons will also be in the description box below.

Love you,  I'll see you soon.